Achievement Guide and Road Map

EliteShadowMan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The collectibles achievements only unlock, when you enter the extras menu.

When using the blind gauge, do you still get a notification, when you have your wrath filled?

No. But if your doing that run on easy, then it activates on its own. Unless you're talking about burst. In that case it tells you.

Man I just got done with Normal with the majority of my ranks as A ranked with a few S ranks and one damn B ranked. Of course its the last episode and I keep dying. Pisses me off. LOL I love this game though, so I'll keep trying for those S ranks before I start my "hard" playthrough. Thanks for the guide!

Thanks! Did you check out the final boss help thread? There's a lot of useful tips in there.

What about: Be the Fist ? I have to complete all difficult level with 80% or higher ? I've completed on High with S Ranks, with one 80%, the rest is 85-100% and didn't unlocked.

No you can do this on any difficulty. Just make sure you have majority of the episodes at above the 80-90% mark for Sync. I don't think its a glitched achievement.

Cheers for the guide! Think I'd probably up it from 5/10 to be honest, this Mortal Gauge run is hard as nails. Started on episode 13 to get the harder ones out of the way first, and it is very hard! Up to 15 now, and the boss there can destroy half my health bar with one strike. On easy! I honestly thought I'd have a bit more leeway than that!

Cheers for the guide! Think I'd probably up it from 5/10 to be honest, this Mortal Gauge run is hard as nails. Started on episode 13 to get the harder ones out of the way first, and it is very hard! Up to 15 now, and the boss there can destroy half my health bar with one strike. On easy! I honestly thought I'd have a bit more leeway than that!

I'll think about it. For me it was sort of hard at some areas but definitely doable.

I'll keep trying. The bosses are pretty short though and the checkpoints plenty, so there's every chance that it's perfectly doable with a bit of persistence.

You know those attacks where they surround you with lightning/fire and it closes in on you, how do you dodge those?

I'll keep trying. The bosses are pretty short though and the checkpoints plenty, so there's every chance that it's perfectly doable with a bit of persistence.

You know those attacks where they surround you with lightning/fire and it closes in on you, how do you dodge those?

I found rolling into them as they hit you seems to not damage you. At least not for me on the last boss. I don't remember if it worked on Deus though.

you have some of the information wrong on the gauges here

Avenger - Default Gauge

Defender - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part I: Suffering on any difficulty.

Destructor - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part II: Rebirth on any difficulty.

Thermoregulator - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part III: Karma on any difficulty.

Survivor - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Blind Master - Achieve a Total Rank of A or higher for all episodes in the game on any difficulty.

Augur - Complete all episodes in the game with the Blind Master Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

Mortal - Achieve a Total Rank of S in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Obliterator - Complete all episodes in the game with the Mortal Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

you have some of the information wrong on the gauges here

Avenger - Default Gauge

Defender - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part I: Suffering on any difficulty.

Destructor - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part II: Rebirth on any difficulty.

Thermoregulator - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 3 episodes in Part III: Karma on any difficulty.

Survivor - Achieve a Total Rank of A in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Blind Master - Achieve a Total Rank of A or higher for all episodes in the game on any difficulty.

Augur - Complete all episodes in the game with the Blind Master Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

Mortal - Achieve a Total Rank of S in 10 episodes on any difficulty.

Obliterator - Complete all episodes in the game with the Mortal Gauge equipped on any difficulty.

Thanks i'll edit it now. I didn't submit my guide just in case of stuff like this.

anyone had any issues with the difficulty achievement? because I just finished the True episode 18 but did not get the achievement for finishing every episode on hard?? is it because I switched to normal difficulty in order to get 5 S rank??And if it is it probably means that you can't switch difficulties while you're in a playthrough...

EDIT: okay it unlocked now... I had to replay an episode and then it unlocked...

Edited by KrAzY LuSo88