Invincibility Glitch

BEWARE MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

I have encountered some sort of glitch which has made me invincible. I chose Roche and am in act 3, doing the mission where you save Triss from the Nilfgaardians. For some reason, when I lose all my health I dont die, also my vigor and health dont regenerate until after I have meditated. Not sure whether the glitch happened at this point or whether it was their before, but that was when I first noticed it.

Was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? Or if anyone knows a fix? Thanks

I had this happen as well, also in act 3 on Roche's path. I just went back to a previous save, and made sure to save more often, so if it happened again (which it did), I wouldn't lose much progress. I was convinced it was caused by the gargoyles, as I had it happen several times while fighting them, but it also happened to me in the Nilfgaardian camp, and in the mission after that, so I'm not sure.

Would be a nice way to beat it on dark then lol. Not are that far in the game yet, but i realy enjoy it but there def odd texture pop-ups and other stuff going on what i hope they fix soon. Alot of ppl i talked to playing it aswell don,t like the combat system much but i not got to much trouble with it i just enjoy the story and sidequests.

This just happened to me as well, Chapter 3 Roche's path. Not sure if it's the Gargoyles that are causing it. I was fighting a group of harpies when I noticed the glitch. I'm gonna use it to my advantage, my game's glitched anyway cos I'm not getting XP from killing monsters or from sidesquests. I'll never get to Lv35 so I might as well get this Dark playthrough over and done with, and then breeze through Easy. Gonna have to reallocated my skill points for a swordsman build as well, I'm playing a mage build at the moment, and with Vigor not generating, I'm pretty much useless without Signs even if I don't die.

EDIT: I quit and re-entered the game, forged the Kingslayer's outfit, put it on, and I can die again, Yay...?

Edited by whassupbun

This happened to me before the last boss when I was taking out a group of enemies I became Invincible so I was oh ok cool I guess and just went with it. I was to lazy to reload my save so I just beat the last boss with it. Oh and yes this happened on Act III clearly also on Roche's path.

• 5 months later...

Same here. I'm sure it triggered for me when I started doing the gargoyle contract on Roche's path. I've checked other gaming boards and they all say that this bug seems to be occurring in Act III on Roche's path, particularly during the gargoyle contract.

When I went on the mission to rescue Anais and got to the mini cut-scene where Dethmold's apprentice yells for reinforcements the first time, the glitch stopped and I could be killed.

It looks game is bit glitched. I had 2 another cases when playing on Dark.

1. In prison from prologue and 1st QTE fight scene buttons were poping for about 0.1 sec and I didn't had any chance to pass fight, fortunatelly reload helped.

2. Beginning of Act II/ Iorweth path, I stopped gaing XP short before lev. 30 (29992 XP to be exact) and it didn't go further but time reloading game doesn't help. I tried save from beginning of Act III and from Act II/Vergen and bug still appears.

edit: Second bug is fixed I guess, after I reached Gargoyle part XP suddenly started counting again.

Edited by igor5618