Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow i'll host a boosting session at 10:00 PM Pacific time till 8:00 AM

i only need to get 3 more challenges to unlock abstergo employee of the month

& we will do alliance stun boosting to rank up fast

6 players needed for alliance boosting :)

*Role Model achievement can be unlocked half way to abstergo employee of the month

message me on xbox !!!!! gamertag = DarkofHeartness

Edited by The Lucifer

Looking to complete Download Complete. Currently at level 45. That makes 5 more to go. Hit me up if you'd like to boost. We need six people total. I might have some people that will be able to boost with us if the time is right. I live in the United States, Central Time. I'd prefer that you have a mic and experience in boosting. As soon as I get this last achievement, I'm moving on to Assassin's Creed Revelations multiplayer. Hit me up on XBL. My GamerTag is Danimal Dude.

alright we have 4 players so far , only 2 more

1. DarkofHeartness

2. RochenBlume942

3. hennnaikimono

4. Danimal Dude

5. _____________ ?

6. _____________ ?

i can get you all AC Revelations multiplayer achievement in less than 15 minutes except the 10 costumizing persona(lvl 10) & lvl 20 , i already have them all + 1st & 2nd DLCs but just saying i can help you

Edited by The Lucifer

6 players so far

1. DarkofHeartness

2. RochenBlume942

3. hennnaikimono

4. Danimal Dude

5. Robbo1991

6. beefence

Alliance boosting team is full , if we get more players we will change it to manhunt which gives much more xp

as we have a dude from japan and one from German i'll post a message when they are available so please check the website from now and then

Edited by The Lucifer

Hi guys i only have 3 achievements left and would be really grateful for those who help :)

The last 3 i need are:

Download complete (I'm level 36 at the moment and could do this myself)

Role Model

Abstergo Employee of the Month

I will probably be on at night time during weekdays and saturdays 9am till 5pm GMT :D

i'll be online after 13 hours from posting this messages time

i'll host a boosting session for [Abstergo Employee of the Month] if there were enough players

I need a few more achievements online. Please let me know if you guys are boosting. Thanks.

If not, message me and we can create a boosting group.

GT: theFATcatGREEDY

I need help with some achievements, and am always willing to help others who need multiplayer achievements, even if I already have them. Just friend request me (LookB4uJump). I'd prefer if you have a mic. I'm mainly online on Fridays from 4:00 (EST) onward and basically all day on weekends, and will generally help even if I'm playing another game.

Edited by Deadly Haven