Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually found out there are enough unknown players in the multiplayer. You have to do two things to join a game. First make sure NOT to choose "quick match or any "auto match" that is first on the list. Just pick "Ranked Match" and it will be searching. It is possible it won't join you into a game quick enough so keep it searching.

If no luck, then it is almost always quick on weekends.

The multiplayer is really fun actually despite the above average learning curve. Once you get the hang of it it is hard to put it down.

Learn to use the smoke bomb right away. At first five levels it is a must to escape from experienced players.

Also you get 3-4 achievements in first 2-3 hours.

Will be boosting today, Saturday 10/06, around 6pm EST (11pm GMT) I think we have 3 possibly 4 players already, just message me if you're interested in joining. GT = Odd Reflex.

Boosting what? abstergo or download complete?

Also wana get abstergo out the way so I can work on the last few revelations multiplayer achieves. Any abstergo boosting parties going on this weekend ADD ME : Robbo1991 !!

Edited by Robbo1991

Will be trying to boost this again today, Sunday the 7th, at 4:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT)

Have 2 spots open as of now, so it will be 1st come first serve. Message me on XBL or reply here with your GamerTag and I will begin inviting people to the party at 4:30pm EST.

Edited by oDD Reflex
Edited time to accomodate a player.

Will be trying to boost this again today, Sunday the 7th, at 4:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT)

Have 2 spots open as of now, so it will be 1st come first serve. Message me on XBL or reply here with your GamerTag and I will begin inviting people to the party at 4:30pm EST.

I'm in. If I undestand time difference correcltly the match will begin in 30 mins? Also boosting technique is the one described in the guide?

GT: RB26DETT7776

Edited by RB26DETT7776

Not sure what group of people I boosted with are from here, but thanks to all for the help so far. Just over half way done with getting level 50, and two other stupid easy achievements to go. Employee of the month out of the way, that's the one I was not looking forward to. Just got done with about a 5 hour boosting session!