Multiplayer Gameplay

heyimdalton

I couldn't believe my eyes. Looks like Modern Warfare 4. Kill streaks (UAV, air strike) are totally like in COD. They completely ruined it. I know it's just pre-alpha, but I don't think they will change so much to make it like Far Cry 1 or 2. I really hope the multiplayer achievements are easy to complete and don't take as long as in Far Cry 2 (like reaching rank 30), because I don't think I will enjoy the multiplayer very long. Especially these Napalm-like airstrikes look really overpowered.

I read somewhere (i think on here) that they are doing some things that havent really been done before so maybe this will be different. And not so much like call of duty. It does look a lot like it though.. Im hoping for no multiplayer achievements really. But as long as they dont take forever i guess im fine with that too.

• 1 month later...
I couldn't believe my eyes. Looks like Modern Warfare 4. Kill streaks (UAV, air strike) are totally like in COD. They completely ruined it. I know it's just pre-alpha, but I don't think they will change so much to make it like Far Cry 1 or 2. I really hope the multiplayer achievements are easy to complete and don't take as long as in Far Cry 2 (like reaching rank 30), because I don't think I will enjoy the multiplayer very long. Especially these Napalm-like airstrikes look really overpowered.

It looks a million times better than the far cry 2 multiplayer. You actually can't make the multiplayer in far cry 2 any worse.