often say die wont unlock ive tried everything

Teh Paralyzer

• 3 weeks later...

Odd, I got it by accident (was working towards the Chopper Stopper, and was reloading after every death, but it still unlocked long before I got to the chopper).

Not sure wht to suggest, are you sure you have it on hardest difficulty, and not just hard? I did Custom, Hardest, 5 lives, 5 continues, slow bullet speed when I got mine.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Often say die wont unlock I tried everything

1.The way you do it

2.deleting the game redownloading and tring again

3.clearing the cache and trying again

4.trying it in multiplaer

5.Recovering my tag on another console and trying again

why cant I get this achievement?????

Exactly the same happened to me... i'm glad i'm not the only one..

In the end i just gave up and deleted the game.. it still bugs me to this day though.

I even phoned XBOX support in relation to this but they had no explanation or reason for why this happened..

I just don't get it at all but i don't think there is anything that can fix this.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

one of the first to unlock for me

setting as others said : 5 lives, 5 continues, slow enemy projectiles

got it on 4th continue....i did start the game fresh on those settings though, i only bought it yesterday

you tried deleting all shinobi data from your HDD and starting again ? (or if you dont want to do that, move it to a flash drive and remove it before playing, downloading a fresh copy to try for O.S.D.)

just a thought as it may be confusing its self by counting all deaths and not being able to work out which are on hardest

• 6 months later...

Im having the same problem with this achievement. Ive tried everything. I was wondering though, the other people who are having problems, is the shinobi licensed to your gamertag or another on your console? Mine is on another gamertag so I need that one signed in just to play shinobi. I fear thats part of the problem. I was considering transfering the license to my gamertag but wasnt going to worry about it if other people who dont have the license issue still have the achievement issue. I have every other achievement for shinobi so it would be a shame not to finish it.

Edited by SeanDigity

• 1 month later...