Play game as all 30 teams?

zOwnerofallz

• 1 month later...

Could be a dumb question, but here is goes...Do you have to play all of the NHL teams? Meaning, some teams (like Detroit, Chicago, etc.) have several teams (their current team, and some historical teams), so do you have to play with those teams to get the "No Favorites" achievement?

Finally got this, must have missed a team by accident....... But i doubt it as i ticked them all off one by one! Just to confirm again, shootouts do work on for this achievement.

Never mind, kinda glad im almost there on this game now. Seems a bit glitchy to say the least.

I must have done the same thing TMANedd...skipping a team...because I got it now. For future reference, you do not have to play the historical versions of the teams, just the current NHL teams. And, shootouts count!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I think you have to save your profile after each game for it to count. Otherwise it's like you didn't even play it. Pretty dumb. I went through and played a game as each team and nothing.. I was saving after each but accidently hit 'no' for a couple, as I went back I finally got it after replaying one of the teams I must have not saved my profile for after the game.