Relic and Treasure Locations

E vee dub

Bearded Bugs, you've done a wonderful job clarifying and helping to answer questions when people have trouble. People like you make the forums friendly and useful.

I'm going to be in a very fine mood tomorrow, thank you! :D

Well it doesn't cost anything to be helpful, there aren't many games that I can help out with in terms of knowledge of locations or achievements, and it makes me happy to help out so I do! :)

You made the big guide with pretty much all of the locations though, you're the one that should be thanked dude!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey its me again. Now I am in Southern Mexico. # 29 says after you ride in to Xibalba theres a vase right before the 2nd pair of stairs. I found that one. The #30 and #31 say walk down the steps turn around and look at your bike. its to the right of the door in a jar and the other is on a ledge above the door. Then # 32 mentions a room with statues. Where did i miss #30 and #31?

I am in the room with the statues. where did i go wrong?

Found it. My mistake. I did not know it meant the doorway of the statue room. As soon as you enter the statue room turn around and look at the doorway for #30 and #31.

Edited by Milborn

I've been going through following the guide, got to the end of the level, and apparently I skipped one. Does anyone know if you can spread this out across multiple play throughs or do I have to reload an old save and play the whole level again? Thanks for the help!

I've been going through following the guide, got to the end of the level, and apparently I skipped one. Does anyone know if you can spread this out across multiple play throughs or do I have to reload an old save and play the whole level again? Thanks for the help!

Once you finish the game a new mode called "Treasure Hunt" will be available, you can revisit each location/level to search for any missing treasures and relics. Also, conveniently, each level is exactly how you left it.

• 3 weeks later...
-This one is on a ledge half way around to the exit. Stop and climb back up before pushing the walkway to the exit.

Im having massive problems trying to reach this treasure. I can see it on the ledge but cant reach it :(. When I move the wall on the left, around all the way, there is no way to get back across and climb back up. been trying for about an hour and keep dying from falling trying to get back across.

• 2 weeks later...

Once you get the relic do you have to finish the level for it to save to your inventory? Because I got 3 relics on my first playthrough, then just loaded up the levels and got the rest, but I didnt get the achievement?

If anyone is still having trouble finding them, consult to this site here:

http://www.tombraiders.net

It has a walk-through for EVERY tomb raider game, pictures of the treasures/relics, and how to find the treasures/relics.

And if you come across a bug, email the owner [email protected] and let her know.

She always responds, and responds that day, unless you email her at night.

But this site is the most reliable site you will ever find.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

YES that last relic was a bit of a b*tch to get! kinda frustrating when you get all the symbols first shot then miss the jump off the rope... going backwards within that part was a little annoying... also i got the last symbol and it took be a bit to get back and right when i was swinging i found out it was also timed! :uzi::eek:

but anyway i loved the whole game... just this part annoyed me but the game was awesome!

and thanks for the awesome guide! good job!

• 5 months later...