Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

i still need to get the SKX achievement many people have messaged me and gone no further in trying to get a group together. if you monitor this thread and can help and are willing please send me a message on XBL im making a list and will coordinate a time after we get some people. i'm also just willing to trade SKX kills at any time.

1. h4mm32

2. Thepercenter

3. Chris the stud

4. XXcombat Wombat

Edited by h4mm32

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with a few of the online achievements in this game, looking for someone to help me get them quick.

I need:

Bum King

Magellan

A La Mode

Restraint...Not

Serial, Killer

SKX

Sidekick

Chain Gang

Message me if you're interested in doing these. My Gamertag is xXCombat Wombat

• 2 weeks later...

I need help with a few of the online achievements in this game, looking for someone to help me get them quick.

I need:

Bum King

Magellan

A La Mode

Restraint...Not

Serial, Killer

SKX

Sidekick

Chain Gang

Message me if you're interested in doing these. My Gamertag is xXCombat Wombat

• 5 weeks later...

i still need to get the SKX achievement many people have messaged me and gone no further in trying to get a group together. if you monitor this thread and can help and are willing please send me a message on XBL im making a list and will coordinate a time after we get some people. i'm also just willing to trade SKX kills at any time.

1. h4mm32

2. Thepercenter

3. Chris the stud

4. XXcombat Wombat

5.Roxis Maxs

I have a session going on tomorrow 7/17 on TA.com @7PM CDT. We are going for SKX, we need another 5 people or so that already have that serial killer achievement. Add me GT: AWC GOTTI and send me a message along w/ the FR. Must have the Serial Killer achievement already to obtain SKX.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...