The proper method for getting Knockout King

The Killer 47

There has been alot of confusion regarding the method to unlocking this, but here is the real method. The 100 knockouts is NOT the amount of times you need to ko the other characters, but rather the amount of times YOU need to be knocked out. As long as a cpu character makes the final hit on you it should count. I guarantee that this works because I just unlocked it using this method.:)

I just don't get why King Games would give you an achievement for dying 100 times. It makes no sense. So you're sure you got it by dying and you didn't accidently kill someone the game you got it? Another thing, if you have to get knocked out 100 times, how come the achievement states, "Awarded when the total number of winning knockouts (counting both online and offline) reaches 100?""

It took me maybe an hour or so. I counted about 50 or 60 deaths when it popped up. I know I had some from just playing before that, but I didn't realize I had that many. So it obviously doesn't have to be done in one sitting.

To make it go quicker, I used 100 health, hard difficulty, no hazards and no pickups. I would smash into the wall a few times until my health was almost gone, then let the cpu players finish the job.

• 3 weeks later...