What is you're Fav 360 game so far?

SpideR NY

What is you're Fav 360 game so far?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What is you're Fav 360 game so far?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quake 4. It has brutal killing and lots of blood and gore, it has the only good online system out on the 360 right now, extremely fast paced action and there are some hard achievements to unlock makeing you want to play more. The only issue is the framerate and it's only for 1 part in offline gameplay the online gameplay is smooth.

Is there no gear heads in the forums?!

Dosen't anyone want to drive a ferarri? PGR 3 has the best graphics of any 360 game so far. Multiplayer is also very fun when playing with friends. Add some challanging achievements. Change the view point to the in car view and experiance true next gen gaming!

Multiplayer is also very fun when playing with friends (for PGR3 <- edited by me).

Mine would be CoD2 followed by Ridge Racer 6. And for the reason you highlight, I think RR6 has a better online community than PGR3. RR6 people "get it" about online racing. They won't boot you out or call you names for bumping and banging in PGR3.

It's all part of the game in RR6, and it's all good.

dont think the graphics push the box that far to be honest.

Wait two or three years. Then we'll really see some kick-*ss games. Just think about the early games for the original Xbox and the ones that just came out recently like Chaos Theory. Once the developers really know what they're doing, it'll be great.

Gives me heart palpitations just thinking about it.

It would probably have to be Ridge Racer 6 - simple arcade racing at it's best, although the difficulty at the end of Xplorer mode does put me off very slightly.

Agreed, but the sense of accomplishment you will feel when you are finished with Xplorer won't be that much different from Veteran on COD2.

I will be very happy when (or if) I do complete Xplorer Mode. I just hope it won't take me too long.