• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi i'm looking for boosting partner only for these achievements :boxer :

- Tenpeat

- Now You C Me...

- Legendary Fighter

- Teamworker

- EndlessTen

If anyone would like to boost the same achievements you can send me a friend request with SSIV:AE in object :D

GT: AbeX87

We all know why I'm here,so I'll cut to the chase. I would like to get the following:

• Threepeat -> Fivepeat -> Tenpeat (Win 10 Ranked Matches in a row.)
  • Moving On Up -> Now You C Me -> From C to Shining C (Get C Rank with all characters.)
  • Road To Victory -> Battle Master -> Legendary Fighter (Win 100 Online Matches.)
  • Worldy Warrior -> Bring it on! -> This is Madness! (Play 300 Online Matches)
  • Team Player -> Team Mate -> Teamworker (Win 10 Team Battles)
  • Three For The Road -> Endless Ten (Win 10 Endless Battles in a row)
  • Team Lobbyist/Endless Lobbyist (Create 30 Team Battle/Endless Battle Lobbies)

Basically, I would like to boost 300 Matches, 100 of them wins, 10 of them are in a row, and boost each character to Rank C, as well as win 10 Endless Battles in a row, as well as the Team Battle Mode.

My gamertag is "Nico Loire" as listed, and will be on majority of the following week. Just message me if you would like to boost as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I really need someone to boost C To Shining C with on PC. With USFIV on the way and it being Steam, not GFWL, I fear that one might not be able to aquire achievements anymore. So I really want to get this done before that. Between August 17 and August 29 I am completely free, so I'd like to get it done during that period of time. GT is "Doopliss SWE".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If this forum is the least bit alive, I have 6 characters to go with C to C. I can help anyone with achievements who is willing to help me finish out this long one. My timezone is GMT -8 but I am flexible and willing to work around any other timezone. I have sessions posted on True Achievements as well. Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: 3 to go now

Edited by Smelly Mctroll

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...