Skyrim on Demand. What about the texture installation?

Crymson

Hello all! Yesterday (cause of the dlc sales) I finally bought Skyrim for my xbox. I heard that you should install skyrim (Disc-Version of course), so you have better textures and so on. Is this preinstalled with the games on demand version? If not, am I f*cked? :(

I havent started the game yet cause I'm not at home right now, so I couldn't check the graphics out.

Download took about 3,5gb, but I heard the installation from disc takes about 4-5gb or something.

Thanks in advance.

I've been playing the Skyrim Game on Demand version for nearly 70 hours now and would have to say I see no issues with the texture. What I do have issue with however, is the load times. You would think that since the game doesn't have a disc, the load times would be fairly quick. As it turns out, it has the worst load times of any game I have ever played.

I've been playing the Skyrim Game on Demand version for nearly 70 hours now and would have to say I see no issues with the texture. What I do have issue with however, is the load times. You would think that since the game doesn't have a disc, the load times would be fairly quick. As it turns out, it has the worst load times of any game I have ever played.

Play Duke Nukem Forever and tell me if you feel the same way...