Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get Mortordom and Bros to the Close in the main campaign.

Also want to run all the way through Spartan ops on easy to complete and go back to get all the mission specific related achievements (already did the legendary chapter but can help someone else if needed).

Normally play 10:30pm till 1 or 2 am GMT.

Message on live FullMetalTPB.

Looking to do the co-op campaign on Heroic, wouldn't like to skip parts as I tried doing it solo on Legendary a couple of days ago.. and well that didn't go well.

I'm free anytime today really starting from the time of this post until 10 or so CST. Then we'd have to discuss times but I have a 4 day weekend so I'll be free. GT: Sportsman11 send me a message."H4 coop" would do.

Looking for a group to do entire campaign co-op on heroic. Prefer a group of 3-4. Also, would prefer to speed run as much as possible (i.e., rushing to next checkpoints, skipping fights where possible, etc.).

I already completed the game on solo legendary so I have no desire to do legendary again.

Edit: never mind. :)

Edited by x360a user 999

Looking for a hand with Bros to the Close. Playing right now, and most days after 3 EST.

Also, a quick note to those trying for Heroic Coop achieve, if you already beat it on normal, just set up a dummy controller, switch to Heroic, then go thru each level from the LAST RALLY POINT ONLY. it counts as a heroic finish and the achievement will pop once 8 is done. Hope this helps.

GT = COG1368

I would love to boost my War Games commendations so I could get the armors I want. I'm looking to do these the most:

From the Brink

Perfection

Close Quarters

Then maybe some of the weapon required ones:

Mounted Turret

UNSC Ordnance Mastery

UNSC Loadout Mastery

Covenant Loadout Mastery

Forerunner Loadout Mastery

Forerunner Ordnance Mastery

Vehicles too if we get a chance:

Wheelman

Most of the vehicle destroys (won't need to do much because most of them are master)

Would like some work done on Spartan Ops too if anyone is up for it

Hit me up with a XBOX message if you wish to work on this. Must have a mic and have 2-4 controllers. I have 3 but one of them is broken so I can only use two

Gamertag: KillSteelTex

Also, a quick note to those trying for Heroic Coop achieve, if you already beat it on normal, just set up a dummy controller, switch to Heroic, then go thru each level from the LAST RALLY POINT ONLY. it counts as a heroic finish and the achievement will pop once 8 is done. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know if this will work online as well? Like, if we didn't have extra controllers, could we lobby up with someone online, then just finish off the last rally points of each level (assuming all the players online had already completed the game at some point)?

hey everyone i just bought a capture card and was wondering if anyone wanted to help me break it in, if everything goes good then ill upload it to youtube to help other people and ill keep in touch with you basically as a youtube achievement helper partner, that way i dont have to keep looking for new people, need good connection and no little kids, i want to do spartan ops achievements and basically whatever achievements people need, message me asap