How many Onyx Medals do you have?

iiDaRReN316x

Not too bad really. Hammerburst and Sawed Off are no fun though. I was very relieved when I finished Hammerburst. These weapon grinding ones suck out your energy haha. Been doing Heavy Weapons lately with the Mortar and it is quite boring.

Try switching to mulcher for a while and see if the kills go faster. I got prob 5000 of the HW kills from mulcher alone and to me it seemed to go much faster that way. To each his own though. It all depends on your playing style I guess. I actually had more fun with mulcher anyway.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try switching to mulcher for a while and see if the kills go faster. I got prob 5000 of the HW kills from mulcher alone and to me it seemed to go much faster that way. To each his own though. It all depends on your playing style I guess. I actually had more fun with mulcher anyway.

What map did you do this, gametype, how many Xbox's, etc?

Got back into doing this in over the bank holiday weekend, been hammering away at the weapons. Got to 47/65 medals and these are what I need

Vengeful 32/100

Heavy Weapons 5000/6000

Explosive 1377/6000

Skunker 2247/2500

Assistant 3027/5000

Lancer 4757/6000

Gnasher 5945/6000

Pyro 2006/3000

Sapper 300/1000

Guardian 480/1200

CTL 1574/3000

Execution 2218/3000

TDM 1630/3000

Hard Target 2400/3000

Shock Trooper 2600/3000

Horder 1772/2000

Plus Allfathers, Master-at-arms and Rifleman

Currently working on shock trooper (first blood), explosive kills, idling TDM and getting back up to 100 (at 88)

I reached my goal of 30 onyx medals yesterday. There's no chance in h*ll I'm gonna bother with Seriously 3.0! :)
That's my goal as well, get the Embry Star. I do have a life and I refuse to be one of those "pump my chest out because I idle boosted a game" players. I have 21 onyx medals, just need a few more heavy ribbons then I'll have all the horde/beast/campaign onyx medals. Just need to figure out which 8 VS onyx medals I'll go for with controller in hand. Plan to try to get at least gold in all VS medals.

That's my goal as well, get the Embry Star. I do have a life and I refuse to be one of those "pump my chest out because I idle boosted a game" players. I have 21 onyx medals, just need a few more heavy ribbons then I'll have all the horde/beast/campaign onyx medals. Just need to figure out which 8 VS onyx medals I'll go for with controller in hand. Plan to try to get at least gold in all VS medals.

The point to idle boosting is to actually go out and do something while making progress, you know.

I really don't get it why people think idling is some sort of taboo... If you feel like actually playing all 18,000 games, then good for you. To each their own,

Anyway, I just got to 44 Onyx medals tonight. Finished Captor and Executioner. Now I've only got Explosives, Pistols, Lancer, Hammer, Gnasher and Sawed-Off for kill medals and a few random medals I can't think of right now. After that, I get to idle my way to Seriously 3.0 :)

just got my 56th medal - 6,000 pistol kills.

next will be skunker with only 60 remaining. Idling with one xbox for the past few months has really paid off. It's taken forever but i'd rather that than be left with it at the end!!!

After that I think i'm going to work on the three remaining Horde medals I have. I'm about 50% into each one so far

Almost down to just idling, which is paradise after a month of grinding. I can just leave my Xbox on all day and do other stuff. 52/65 total Onyx.

RETRO LANCER: 5286/6000

SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN: 3974/6000

PYRO: 2131/3000

CTL: 800/3000

KOTH: 2171/3000

WARZONE: 212/3000

TDM: 1161/3000

WINGMAN: 347/3000

HARD TARGET: 2328/6000

HORDER: 1512/2000

MASTER-AT-ARMS: 3/5

RIFLEMAN: 2/3

ALLFATHERS: 1/6

Finished Beast mode : 7 medals

Finished Horde mode : 7 medals

Finished Campaign : 8 medals

Versus medals: ABDUCTOR, ASSISTANT, BATTLE MISTRESS, CAPTOR, COVER. CTL, EXPLOSIVES, FIELD SERVICE, FINISHER, GNASHER GUARDIAN, SHOTGUN, HAMMERBURST, HARD TARGET, HEADSHOTS, HEAVY WEAPONS, KOTH, LANCER, LEADER, MATCH WINNER, MEDIC, MVP, OLD SCHOOLER, PISTOLS, PYRO, RETRO LANCER, SAPPER, SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN, SHOCK TROOPER, SKUNKER, SOVEREIGN, SPECIAL TEAMS, SPOTTER, TDM, VENGEFUL, VETERAN & WINGMAN

I now have 60 onyx medals.

Next to unlock: WARZONE

My list of medals is getting shorter now:

WAR SUPPORTER 26/30

ACTIVE RELOADER 18.000/25.000

WARZONE 2.750/3.000

EXECUTION 1.500/3.000

ALLFATHERS Gold 4/6

What map did you do this, gametype, how many Xbox's, etc?

just one xbox. TDM. my favorite maps are either mercy or thrashball. cuz u have a good point of view of all the enemies as they spawn. whatever you feel like doing really. Just basically saying that grinding mulcher seemed to go faster than grinding mortar. or oneshot, obviously.

Make whatever excuse up that you want, you don't have the motivation to get it. I work full-time and only have a couple hours of play time a night and I still got it. Did you really come into this thread just to find someone with as little motivation as you and then comment on his post trying to justify why you aren't going to get Seriously 3.0? Why even look at this thread or come on this forum at all if you aren't trying to get the achievement. This forum is specifically for achievement hunting.

With that said, to those actually going for Seriously 3.0, Idle boosting is a necessary evil since Epic didn't make the goals realistic. I don't want to dedicate my game time over the next 5 years solely to one game. Sorry. If you are close to Seriously 3.0, you realize how much of a grueling grind it is without playing 3,000 of each map type and know how long it takes to get it.

Up to 56/65 medals now, The remaining ones are:

Vengeful 61/100

Skunker 2260/2500 (I think this is actually 2460/2500 I think I have mistyped on the spreadsheet - I hope thats the case)

Guardian 461/1200

CTL 1727/3000

Execution 2348/3000

TDM 2236/3000

Hard Target 2627/3000

All Fathers 3/6

Horder 1801/2000

I am currently a blue 92 does anyone know if I have to get to 100 again in order to unlock S3.0 or as it been fixed?