Why don't people play 'properly' online?

JoePlews09

It seems like everyone I come up against doesn't do any skill moves and scores shit goals! Why can't people see that's not how to play this game! I'd rather lose 10-1 in a match where both sides are doing skills than win by playing like it's fifa 12! I mean come on guys you buy the game for the great goals with loads of skill moves that look so cool when done well, not to score easy goals. Has anyone else had this problem and if you do it yourself,why??

People don't play it 'properly' because most people don't like to lose. You can blame the players, but you can also blame Fifa Street for having the wrong focus. It is to much emphasised on goals rather than tricks.

Online just sucks: why the fuck we can't play with real teams and have all gamemodes available anyway.

Tbh im one of these online players that play fifa street as a normal game of fifa.

Im play 'street' against the cpu.

Reason being is simple. I want to win.

Just this minute ive just won my first online cup. Everyone i was against played it like fifa. Had i played it street, i would be out in the 1st rd.

At the end of the day tricks dont win games its goals.

I really cant be bothered to do all tricks, i do my usual favourites, at the end of the day it goals that count.

I realised in a panna tournament that the CPU can do as many tricks as it wants but if it doesnt score then it wont win.

To be honest i have more respect for a human opponent that plays football than someone who does tricks ALL the time. If theres a balanced mix then thats cool.

With the game modes played online I believe they are playing properly.

If they were playing panna or freestyle then sure tricks are the name of the game.

5v5 etc the name of the game is stick the ball in the back of the net. Tricks are not needed unless they help.

I can tell you now when I play 5v5 in career I only do tricks if I am struggling to break down teams with fifa play and that is not very often.

I'm not bothered by the counter, rush and charge type of play but today in a cup match one guy constantly pressed the pause button hoping I would quit out and he would stall when the ball was out. First half took like 15 minutes. WTF is that, they should add a cap to the max number of pauses a game. Why would someone pause anyway, it's not that you can change anything and 30 seconds is too short for a "phone call".

Edited by Xerofox

• 3 weeks later...