Arcade achievements method help

Judicar

So I'm attempting to do this but not getting the "rinse and repeat" way of doing it.

1) Use the Wrenchworks extract with ONE controller

2) Turn on the 2nd controller

3) Select Arcade and then the team member

4) Go into the room SOUTH of the SHIELD. (There are 5 enemies here, kill them with Controller 1) You will have to move Controller 2 into a position to be able to kill everyone.

5) Run thru the next room and exit to the Exterior. This creates the initial win.

6) Press Start on the Controller 1, Players, and inactivate the Player 2.

7) Reload and Repeat!

Basically, on step 6/7 how does all this work? Unless I'm missing something you can't reload unless you mean using a portal to go back to your HQ (and that won't help doing this) or do they literally mean reload your game by quitting, which would bring you back to the menu and such. If it's the latter that's going to take a lot of time to get the required wins...

Yeah, I can but how does the game keep track of the wins? Upon further research on here, it seems every method is kill enemies, reload, kill enemies, reload so I'm guessing the game somehow keeps track of your arcade wins even though you're not saving after every win (or periodic win)? I just don't see how it's keeping track when you're never saving and just reloading constantly.

Yeah, I got you now. I was on 15 straight, so I figured I'd experiment since it'd only be 5 wins I'd screw myself out of if I screwed up. I did not read your last post until just now though so one more question if you don't mind.

In regards to saving, I quit for the day so after my last reload I saved. Will I still be at 20 wins? I don't need the 15 consecutive wins anymore so I'm just curious if it will be at 20 or reset.