• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So I just got this game a few days ago and for the best pirate ever achievement

-It had to be story

-No cheats

-No second player.

Everyone is saying otherwise but it would not unlock for me with cheats in free mode or another person playing... Maybe my game was glitched, maybe it changed with an update (which I haven't heard of) but just a note

Thanks to Tridenter for pointing out that it needs to be done in one go.

Thanks to RadiantViper for helping with finding all required characters.

Thanks to Lord Montymort for finding out that Syrena is not needed.

hey guys u do need syrena for cheevo i did them all except her didnt get it but as soon as i did her it unlocked cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Syrena IS needed for the Gent's Take A Walk Achievement.

i followed the guide and did everyone BUT syrena then once i did her the achievement popped.

ALSO

for the beat port royal without dying HEALTH CHEATS DO DISABLE i played through it with cheats on and it didnt pop i shut off the cheats and bam it popped.

AND

as for the toggle characters some of the names such as SOLDIER that you wrote for port royal i have replayed multiple times and have yet to see soldier even appear i do get rifleman and scared pirate but never have i seen SOLDIER, CORRECT NAME IS DERRICK he uses a shovel

i dont know if my game is glitchy or if the update for the game changed some of these but its worth looking into....

Edited by StarsAndStraps1

Confirming this list: You need Quartermaster, Gunner and Syrena. Also note, not sure if it was mentioned, but it needs to be done in one go. I tried just doing the three I missed after I had shut off the game but didn't work. Needs to be all at once.

it doesnt need to be entirely all at once, i did it with the black pearl and dutchman crew without realizing i needed the quartermaster and gunner, i unlocked those and did it with just the two and got the achievement

i did not shut off or exit to the menu between the attempts though

Syrena IS needed for the Gent's Take A Walk Achievement.

i followed the guide and did everyone BUT syrena then once i did her the achievement popped.

i did NOT use syrena and still got the achievement (she doesnt even "walk" on the sea bed :p )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1714/5-sR+jI=.jpgPieces of eight 88http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Reach 888,888,888 studs.

Where is the 1st multiplier you can obtain?

Where is the 10X multiplier?

It would be nice to have these in the guide. Not just some 5th grade explanation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for the guide.

All I have left to do is movies 2 3 and 4 getting all minikits and compass parts then the bonus level. Down to the last 3 achievements (sail minikits, all gold, and 100%)

GOOD GUIDE! Especially the seabed trick.

ALSO if anyone is having problems finding the last few characters try going into the bar area on the left of the hub where you can watch the credits and cutscenes. Found my last 3 characters there and unlocked 75G worth of achievements in about 10 seconds. If they aren't letting you buy them hit them a couple times and then you can buy them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...