How hard is formitable?

Darth Cuda

I found "hardest" too difficult in first game. Anyone know if this one is more doable. FYI I was getting killed trying to defend something or another not just outright defeated by a shit storm of enemies.

It is very easy the hard difficulty I already,I have the 1000G in 2 days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe im doing something wrong but im finding this game ridiculously hard on formitable. I mean i beat the game on easy and got all the suits except for the mission 4 6 and 7 ones. Im using war machine with double guns one with explosives other with pulse and it takes me like 20 tries to get through some areas. Am i not using the right weapons?

• 2 weeks later...
I started the game and I find it horrible...worst than Terminator Salvation.

How can you guys stand to finish the game with the horrible graphics and poor gameplay.

Firstly, if all you care about is graphics then your life must be pretty superficial. Gameplay in Iron Man 2 is definitely not great, but variety is the spice of life, right? Gotta play some crappy games to really enjoy the good ones.

• 4 weeks later...
Firstly, if all you care about is graphics then your life must be pretty superficial. Gameplay in Iron Man 2 is definitely not great, but variety is the spice of life, right? Gotta play some crappy games to really enjoy the good ones.

LOL! Absolutely! When I consider some of the shit I've rented (X-Men, Fantastic 4, Eragon etc etc) I can go along with that :)

• 3 weeks later...
I found "hardest" too difficult in first game. Anyone know if this one is more doable. FYI I was getting killed trying to defend something or another not just outright defeated by a shit storm of enemies.

I think that's the same spot in the first Iron Man game I couldn't beat on hard either. It's where you have to save Pepper from a ton of missions or something.

Edited by Earthbound_X

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A lot easier than the 1st game. The only difference is there's a few grinding missions that annoying places for checkpoints. Namely the mission where you destroy the thing attacking the Helicarrier. It seemed like I had been attacking it forever, some enemy got a lucky hit in and I started again at the beginning.

TL;DR--its easier than the first iron man

• 2 weeks later...

It's not that the game is hard it's that the game sucks. I've been stuck on a part in Ultimo for a while cause the camera can't keep up with the damn things movements. So after I destroy the little power centers on his chest I can't ever get back to them before he swats me and kills me instantly.

People who are saying this is cake must be masters of the gaming universe because this game is frustrating at times.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Compared to the first it's really easy even on very hard. Once you have all the upgrades both Iron Man and War Machine are extremely powerful. I remember it took me hours of struggling and cursing to finish the first at very hard and only 2 hours to finish the second. The checkpoint system also helps a lot or the invincible/omega system power. This game is surely a step back in graphic and control system compared to the first in my opinion, but it has been fun to play it.

• 4 weeks later...

Some of these comments make me want to pick it up after I do Captain America and Green Lantern, but the first one pissed me off so badly that I am a little weary. Is it really that easy compared to the first? I am still not convinced. Some of the hero challenges, even on easy, were f*cking tough. I don't know why, but I felt like the controls and the required challenges were ridiculous. Most were fine but one or two were so, so bad.