Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help getting the crimson achievements. The only one's I need are:

'Now they fly'

'Size is everything'

'Bigfoot'

'Clay Pigeon'

'Special Delivery'

Would prefer if was a group of 12 people to avoid afkers, won't be using afk controller.

I'm often online frequently so send's a message when online to let me know. Uk timezone.

Slight change only need:

'Now they fly'

'Size is everything'

'Bigfoot'

'Clay Pigeon'

Edit: These are all done now.

Edited by ronnie42

I have 635 DOUBLE XP matches I can give away if anyone is still interested... I work at a local sandwich shop that sells Doritos and I get the codes before I clean the table and throw away the bag. I am only entering them in as game pieces now because I have maxed out my 2xp at 200 matches. I HATE to let all of these go to waste. If you message me on Xbox Live (SalmonMan84) and let me know if you are interested.. I will max you out at 200 2xp matches too. No catch, I just hate waste and I need some friends on Xbox Live. It only takes 2 min.

Just add me as a friend on XBox Live and Facebook.

SalmonMan84 is my XBox Live gamertag and my name is Brandon Green on Facebook... You can find me by my email on Facebook, which is [email protected]

YOU MUST HAVE A DEWXP ACCOUNT.

I need to get all the crimson achievements. I have 4 controllers and a mic. Please message if you are interested then we can get started ASAP.

I can do 4 as well.

Me and guy fawkes are 8 we need 4 more. I also need bros to the close