Very Basic Achievement FAQ

TheLazyWolf

Ok i keep getting messages from people about this game, and they all ask one of the following questions. I thought i would write them down. This is not intended to be a guide, Its just answers to a few common questions about the achievments, that i keep getting asked.

Q. How do I do a flared Landing?

A. Hold A button right before you land.

Q. How do i get 5 in a row?

A. Kill 5 enemies really fast without taking any damage. Easiest with grenades.

Q. How do i melee kick kill someone?

A. Just keep restarting last checkpoint on the first mission. Aim for the tower that is to the left of the palace if you are facing it. Click the right stick as you land on the guys head there.

Q,I have all the weapons but im not getting the achievement?! WTF?!

A. You have to actually start a mission with every weapon, and make it to a checkpoint. Then you can quit out.

Q.Do I have to upgrade the grenades, Recoilless Rifle, Panzer?

A. Yes

Q. How?

A. Throw lots of grenades. For the Recoilless, just keep restarting the mission after you blow the tank with it. Same with the panzer.

Q. Are there any other ways to upgrade them?

A. Yes, the cheap way is to do the Sprint homerun melee on casual with the weapon. It takes about 3 hits for level 1 5 hits for level 2 and 10 hits for level 3.

Q. How can i tell when it will upgrade?

A. Notice the silhouette of the weapon on the bottom right slowly turns blue with experience points.

Alright, so thats it. Most of you probably already know these things but clearly a lot of people dont or i wouldnt keep getting asked about them:p

If anyone makes a real achievement guide feel free to use any of this info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...