gaming tattoos

Teh BeZ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not get a tattoo then, not unless you want a younger sibling. But on subject, the thought has crossed my mind to get a gaming related tattoo. Problem is trying to explain the tattoo to someone who doesn't know anything about gaming.

-Cheers

I already have a tattoo on my back, a cross with wings. But a gaming related tattoo would make them say how stupid it is and how much of a sad person I am.

just thought id start a thread to see if there's anyone else out there who is dedicated enough to get a geeky tattoo? And on that note what do you think the coolest game tattoos are , I personally think faiths from mirrors edge are cooooooooool :)

i dont think i'll ever get a tattoo directly linked to a game, but when im older i want to get some sort of military tattoo. Which i say you could link to games like cod4 or 5 i dunno its upto you.

Not to be a party pooper but pictures of the tats would be cool.I have a dragon Tattoo that took 10 hours.I love it its a one of a kind.I got it with 17 but had it planned since 14 I am obsessed with dragons which is why I want another one on my other shoulder.Gaming tattoo's im not sure off because a tattoo is forever so its always dangerous with a tattoo you are not sure to love when your 30 or 60 or older.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8587/tattooeqx.jpg

Edited by AssassinIlusion

not to be rude, but how the hell did that dragon take 10 hours? that is NOT 10 hours work, that's about 2 hours or so. if that took 10 hours, whoever did it is slooooow.

here's the Zelda tatt i mentioned.

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc343/b18a1teg/herocolour2.jpg

not to be rude, but how the hell did that dragon take 10 hours? that is NOT 10 hours work, that's about 2 hours or so. if that took 10 hours, whoever did it is slooooow.

Was honestly thinking the same thing myself. My entire upper back took about 4.5 hours but it's not coloured. I'm guessing it was the shading (it looks faded from the pic now but I can see different shades of green)? Even then, 10 hours seems awfully long. I'd have guessed from the size and shading, maybe 4 hours tops? Not bad though.