Collectibles/Explosive Rats Guide

Going through on Killer collecting them all. Just gotta do last chapter.

I am pretty worried that people are complaining about a glitch resulting with one missing collectable? And so they deleted their saved files and restarted it? I cba to do that if it happens to me.. :(

Edit: Done with no problems. The only annoying bit was trying to find out what I was missing...But its all good now.

Edited by kizwiz

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok so it shows that im missing the last 2 concept art and last poster - are those definitely the last ones on the list or are they not in order in the way u find them...because im like 99.988299999% sure i didnt miss any in act 9 and i know i missed the last one in act 8

Edited by Viper8828

• 3 weeks later...

followed guide a through the story 4 times, to a t but somehow im missing the very last piece of concept art on the very last page, i dont understand, and i really dread the though of deleting my save and doing it for a fifth time, if somebody could tell me where it is that would be great

edit: k i have played the story 11 times roughly now, used 4 different collectibles guides, deleted save and replayed a few times in those playthroughs, cleared system cache, level select on different difficulties, pretty much everything i could find to get my last cheev and still no fuckin cheev, i dont know what the fuck to do, this is a crock of shit, i can not for the life of me get this ast fuckin cheev

Edited by RogueXMartyr420

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...