Very easy method to get 1.000.000 points. Best method ever!!

HeroedeLeyenda

Hello!

In the game are two ways to get points:

- City Points

- Mission Points

People think that only count Mission Points but it's not truth. If you get 1.000.000 points in City Points, achievement unlocks. The achievement need 1.000.000 points in any mode, city or missions. The only ways to get the Achievement:

- 1.000.000 points in City Points get Achievement Unlocked.

- 1.000.000 points in Missions get Achievement Unlocked.

- 1.000.000 points total (City Points + Missions) DON'T GET Achievement unlocked.

Okey, let's see the method...

Go to the mark on the map:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/Heroedeleyenda_1982/Mafia2_official_map.jpg

Do the same of this vid:

Connect Charge and Play and come back in about 3-4h. You must have 1.000.000 points without effort and the achievement.

This method works for 1000 miles but need about 30h to get the achievement. Gas never run down with this method and miles count slowly. Good method if don't want to drive.

Hope that helps for anyone!

Worked for me thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

it does works, only 250 point every 4 seconds, how long, i don't know

i got mine

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/433/s9.jpg

with the same method, through the window and glitched me to 1 million.

Edited by DanielH

K it was user error, there are two shops identical on the same stretch of road a few hundred yards from each other ENSURE you have the right shop if you are struggling with this....

I was at the wrong shop, I put the video on full screen on my laptop and noticed the shop next door had a different name, about 10 shops down on the same side of the road is the correct shop.

• 4 weeks later...

Just like to share my experience:

20 hours of afk falling (getting 250 point "jumps") and im at 700 miles driven. So using this method you can get explorer being afk if you dont have a save anymore. Obviously if you have a save with DLC story completion you'll probably have about 300 miles driven so it'll only be a 20 hour afk boost.

Thanks to OP for sharing. Method works flawlessly :)

Fuck Mafia 2

Fuck 2K Games

Long live x360a :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
you said it works for miles also and it takes 30hours, but can i turn the game off or does it have to be 30 consecutive hours?

You can turn the game off but you'll need to trigger a save which doesn't always happen when you quit. The best way to trigger a save is to change the subtitles to on/off in the game settings before you turn off the game (mentioned previously in this thread).

• 2 months later...

I know I am late but to any of those just picking this DLC up or the platinum hits as of 1/25/2012 this glitch still works even after the update. I'm currently at 200,000 points. I purchased the platinum hits version used off of Amazon.

I did some rough math if you do not tape or find a way to hold down RT to hold down the throttle of the car you will do about half a mile every two minutes. However, if you hold the RT button all the way down you while do roughly a mile an hour or 60 miles an hour. Which will take you about 17 hours. But while I'm away at college I'm getting achievements. I thank the OP for this method. Saved me a ton of time.

I will update and let those know when I get the achievements.

*edit*

I got the achievement for one million points. It took about 4 hours as others have stated. So the glitch works great. I'm letting my xbox run to build up miles driven for the other achievement.

Edited by jkbd33

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...