Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for a reliable boosting partner, to finish races. I know these can be much of a chore but i can put the time in to help with other achievements for the game also. Time zone GMT. Gamertag:- xTEAxCRUMPETSx

i've seen you online recently - i'm boosting too, mainly through sessions organised on trueachievements.com. have one tonight - drop us a message if you want to join or ever see me online as chances are i'm trying to boost too!!

done with awp now but if anyone wants a regular boosting partner for wanted then drop me a message. on most nights from around 10pm GMT, sometimes earlier. i have both GTA IV and the DLC on DISC, not marketplace downloaded.

admittedly i need to research both boosting methods still so do not proclaim to be all that knowledgable currently on either one!!

If anyone is interesting in boosting Wanted either by BOMB DA BASE II SNIPER RESPAWN GLITCH or HAPPINESS ISLAND METHOD via downloaded DLC (not disc) then let me know. I'm a level 9 but still have about 2.4M XP to go for achievement. I'm tired of playing Hangman's Noose over and over and over and over :(.

I messaged MrGrinch989 (post #3649) if he was interested but he refused to accept my friend request twice and I got a message asking 'What do you want'? I told him for boosting WANTED and I got no reply so either his attitude just stinks or he does not like the football team i support, lol.

Edited by chrisk62