Can anyone honestly say they like the Turned gammode?

erspence

Anyone? Personally I find it the worst thing to ever grace a CoD game. Not even fun to play with friends. So many issues such as:

Zombies run insanely fast

Humans swap weapons a little too slow. All you need to do is cooridinate running at the human with one other zombie and its over for him every time

Zombies can hit you from seemingly 10 feet away most times

Human camps in only one of four spots and he is still easy to get to

Wind up on the Monkey Bomb is ridiculous

LOL @ M1911

If anyone actually enjoys this mode, why? I really cant understand nor could anyone else I talked to trying to play/get the achievements with yesterday.

this game mode is the death of the cod zombies franchise, of all the ideas, this is the worst, in all honesty, if I could find the man who OK'd this and it's achievements, I'd honestly choke him out!!

Who ever you are, if you are reading this, YOU ARE A FUCKING DICKHEAD!

the game mode is called turned for exact reasons, its not there for you to survive being turned. its heavily crafted for you and everyone else to get turned multiple times in a game, thats why the winner is the one thats a human at the end... people need to understand the concept before asking for tweaks that would ultimately make the mode pointless/useless... get over it. dont like it dont play, and personally i hate it.

the game mode is called turned for exact reasons, its not there for you to survive being turned. its heavily crafted for you and everyone else to get turned multiple times in a game, thats why the winner is the one thats a human at the end... people need to understand the concept before asking for tweaks that would ultimately make the mode pointless/useless... get over it. dont like it dont play, and personally i hate it.

I'm not saying, nor should anyone, it should be tweaked to that degree but bigger maps, among other things, would've made the mode enjoyable while still easily challenging. If they made tweaks for slower zombies/faster gun switch, they easily could've added a 2 on 6 version or hell, 1 on 7, & it still be challenging and not frustrating. But I do see your point. The whole presentation of it is just iffy to me.

My main issue with it is that it's only available on one "map".

If I were to tweak it though, I would:

• allow for bots to add more zombies
  • Increase your health every time you die in succession as a zombie, almost like becoming as strong as in each wave in regular mode, with the chance to spawn as a special zombie.
  • Reduce the attack range of zombies
  • turn off one hit kills for both human (depending on weapon and headshots of course) and zombie

across the 3 treyarch zombie modes in general black ops 2 offers the worst out of the 3. the maps for survival are shit, tranzit is ok but everywhere looks the same, Die riese is good but should of been a standard map, and well this mode is frankly an embarrasment to the zombie series.....kino, nacht, veruckt, five are all infinately better than what black ops two offers as standard im just hoping the dlc brings in the previous maps coupled with some cracking new ones

I enjoy always winning whenever i play but i don't enjoy how OP the zombies speed is in relation to reload & weapon swap speeds. I'd fix one of those 3 and it should make it easier for people to stay alive for longer as a human.

Edited by DarnedCargo
spelling