6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

Screw Crytek. My first online game was in March, didn't get the 3 game achievement until April though. Tried today on 12-1 and still nothing. I'm wondering if it only counts when you played regular (not recruit).

Other than the missing achievement, the biggest suck of this whole thing is that I was looking forward to buying Crysis 1 months ago. However, I told myself that I won't buy it until this achievement unlocked. Guess I won't be buying it, or any Crytek game ever again. I have held to my boycott of gamestop (despite many temptations), and will hold to this one as well. Pricks!

Edited by jimbo913

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi can somebody explain this to me? i unlocked the on top of the leaderboard achievement on 5/11/2011. If this piece of shit worked like it was supposed to it would have unlocked on november 11 for me then correct? If not then ive wasted alot of time. Im confused someone please explain this thing!

it has nothing to do with the leaderboard, but when you first played the game online. it should usually be the same as your "play 3 games online" achievement.

still nothing for me, although it's been 8+ months, but I fully leveled my nanosuit today. :woop: next goal is tooled up. any bet it'll glitch on me knowing my luck. -_-

Glad to see its unlocked for some more people, but still feel for those without it. After reading some of the other posts earlier in the thread, i decided to stop playing on the 6th Nov. I've deliberately left the game alone and wont play it till 7th Dec so its had a full month like some others suggested. Hopefully it will work and i'll be posting here in 5 days to confirm, but i doubt it. Still no word from Crytek... w***ers.

After me trying after 7 months and trying day buy day, marking it down on my cell calender, I tried everyones helpful notes on here, Nothing for me...SO i deleted EVERYTHING ON CRYSIS on my HDD, so now im back to square 1, than played a few times this past Nov. Nov 1-3 Is the time i gave up and deleted everything, 5 Lvl DLC, Updated patches, game campaign...everything, so now i have to wait till may 1-3, I can wait..THAN recently my buddy got the ach. a few weeks ago after of him waiting for 9 months, i was pissed but releaved...THAN my nephews profile, i just went on his to see Hey, it might work...IT WORKED, hes not a Hardcore ach. whore like I am..it worked and I checked his 3 game ach. it was 2 days b4 the 6 months for his Dedication..so i play here and there time to time..so you dont have to wait 6 months u can play during the 6 months and after...so it will unlock either way...so im going to play other GREAT games and wait till May 2012! good luck to all of you. THE ANNOYING ach. I cant stand is NHL 11 HUT playoff contender, try that and this is easier than NHL 11 TRUE glitched ach.

So I STILL have not gotten this turd of an achievement... Let me list again everything, I played the day of release, it didn't ding on the day it should have. The clearing cache and resetting seems to play no part as I've read way to many people who did and have still got nothing and only a few have said it worked, so I have not bothered. I however noticed a lot of people putting it down for about a month and it popping, this of course did not work for me either. I tried getting the achievement almost everyday / every other till nov 1st, and then tried to wait a month so I tried again on dec 2nd. Nothing. So I'm pretty much out of options here, its either I wait longer or go back to the whole more tries = more chances idea. People are really lucky who get this, cause I'm wondering if this is even possible for me at this point and wish I knew if this even has a chance of unlocking or not, due to my strong will not to give up I'm having a hard time saying " screw this" and just not trying ever again. Most of the people who had this problem 2 months back I think already got it... bah...

So I STILL have not gotten this turd of an achievement... Let me list again everything, I played the day of release, it didn't ding on the day it should have. The clearing cache and resetting seems to play no part as I've read way to many people who did and have still got nothing and only a few have said it worked, so I have not bothered. I however noticed a lot of people putting it down for about a month and it popping, this of course did not work for me either. I tried getting the achievement almost everyday / every other till nov 1st, and then tried to wait a month so I tried again on dec 2nd. Nothing. So I'm pretty much out of options here, its either I wait longer or go back to the whole more tries = more chances idea. People are really lucky who get this, cause I'm wondering if this is even possible for me at this point and wish I knew if this even has a chance of unlocking or not, due to my strong will not to give up I'm having a hard time saying " screw this" and just not trying ever again. Most of the people who had this problem 2 months back I think already got it... bah...

For me, I am wondering if maybe the six months counter got reset when I started playing again in Sept. I hadn't played since the beginning of April and finished up the campaign early Sept. in preparation for unlocking this achievement and getting 1000G. So maybe I need to wait until March. -.-

My first online games was march 23rd (when I got play 3 games online achievement)

I was very active for awhile then I took a huge break due to La Noire, Dirt3 and a couple of other games...

Played again on Nov 11 and dedication unlocked my first match

I have only the first DLC downloaded!

My guess is biggest thing you have to worry about is if the game boots the room when Migrating host (which sometimes happens) during the game in which you will get the achievement..

This is the reason I hear tooled up is buggy cuz if you level up during a game to a level in which you get a unlock token and the game boots you out instead of finishing then you may not get that token, therefore not having enough to unlock all weapons.. My guess (not confirmed) this may be same case with Dedication...

Anyone having trouble remeber getting booted out of game when trying to get this achievement?

Been 6 months and i still dont have it.

Play a couple games a week... you JUST hit the 6month mark as of Nov27 according your May27 unlocking of try me..

Who knows how the server keeps track of your first online game.. you couldve have moved it to the 15th of the next month since you played after the 15th of may WHo knows.. Keep trying!

yeah, that's bad enough but it's three times over ten weeks for me. just adds to the despair, i.e. will it ever pop?

and it's worse because of the update. given the severity and extent of this problem what could they possibly have fixed that was more important? maybe there's something, but why ignore this? (unless they don't care about their customers)

I played my first online matches 6/12/2011. Today 12/12/2011 is exactly 6 months later. Just finished playing a match and Dedication didn't unlock.

Well, I've been following this thread since september so I'm not surprised. I've been furious the whole time. I couldn't post, rage and rant about it though 'cause it was still too early for me. The time has finally arrived though and for now I just wanna say that I hate CryTek and will steer clear of any and all of their future endeavours.

I'm writing this while re-installing the game to my HDD since I can't stand to hear the disc spinning while playing and many of you in this thread are evidence that this might take a while.