What TV show did you recently get into?

Rage Warrior

Alias. Really don't need a new show atm but I saw it on Netflix.

Same thing happened to me...

I am juggling so many shows right now...

(Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Hell On Wheels, World Without End, Revolution, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland...And several others).

I cannot start watching something else, especially with The Walking Dead...It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and a couple others starting back up!!!

Alas, I watched the first couple episodes of Alias, and had to stop myself. Just have to let these other shows wrap up...

Picked up the first season of Homeland, such an amazing show. I ended up blasting through the whole season over 3 nights:p

I was surprised by how awesome this show is. It did not seem that it would be that interesting, but it sure did. really enjoying season 2, thus far.

Laugh out Loud funny throughout both of those shows. Jeez I've never heard a family laugh so hard as mine do when they watch em'.

Yeah I know right!?

and I just picked up the first season of Dexter and I haven't started watching it yet, but I heard it is my kind of show since I used to love CSI and CSI Miami. I stopped watching both of those shows due to how inaccurate the forensic information is. CSI is better than Miami though..

• 2 months later...
After hearing so many people go on about it, I started watching Joss Whedon's series Firefly. I'm about 6 episodes in and so far it's quite good.

I'm not too keen on the lead actor Nathan Fillion, but the rest of the cast work well so I can put up with him.

That's a shame! He was one of the best out of the whole series I thought.

Anyway, recently I've gotten into It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I don't know what you yanks have been drinking over there but for the past few years you've been putting out some damn fine comedy compared to us Brits.

The Office, I watched 6 seasons in a week on netflix but the rest aren't on it so having to watch the last lot you may say illegally but the site I watch it on has a view limit cap where you have to wait a certain time before you can watch again.

Got an idiot abroad series 1 & 2 and that has made me laugh quite a lot too, I would happily recommend it. Did watch series 3 but it wasn't nearly as long enough to make it worth while.

The Ricky Gervais show, just about Karl Pilkington (An idiot abroad).