Good Dungeon Crawlers?

StolenPaper18

Was wondering if anyone could suggest a good dungeon crawler for the 360 (or Mac) that maybe I have over looked. I've been having an itch to play one lately and I can't find any that I am really enjoying.

I think I've already played and/or researched quite a few of the games available, but I wanted to see if there were any I was overlooking or maybe one that videos and reviews didn't do it justice and I should actually give it a try.

One game I know everyone will say is Torchlight...no need as I already have it, played it, "finished" it. It doesn't satisfy my itch any longer.

Thanks!

Diablo 2 is a classic!

Dungeon siege 3 did just come out, I havent played it yet and cant recommend it personally, but it looks pretty good!

I'm going a slightly different direction on this, but Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas? They do have a TON of different area to explore and a LOT of loot to find which is what I think of when I hear the term dungeon crawler

I've played the Diablo games to death already. Currently awaiting Diablo 3 to come out though :p

Downloading Dungeon Siege 3 and Daggerdale right now.

I played and finished Sacred 2.

Fallout New Vegas is a game I am currently working on as well.

I think I addressed everyones comments. Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate it. :)

Deathspank was okay, in a flippant, sarcastic fashion. Really, any game which asks you to shove orphans in a sack is worth playing once.

Completed 1 & 2. Both great games.

For the 360, try Sacred 2. Even though most of the action happens above the ground, the game play is straight-forward kill and collect loot.

I originally bought Sacred 2 when it first came out and I did enjoy the game, but there were a lot of problems with co op online. A lot of my friends couldn't join eachothers games or my games. which was kind of a bummer. I also ran into a glitch that got me completely stuck (can't remember exactly what it was, but basically I ended up not being able to progress in the game because I couldn't complete a quest. I'm sure I can pick it up quite cheap nowadays though, I may look back into it. Hopefully they fixed the few minor problems I had with it.

I really enjoyed Torchlight on XBLA. I have it on Steam also. Just hoping Blizzard does release Diablo 3 for Consoles eventually!

I enjoyed Torchlight, but as I said in my first post, I've played and finished it, so there is really no need to recommend it. Please read before you post. :)

Diablo, Diablo 2, and the LoD expansion are the best (well, only) dungeon crawlers i've played.

They are ~11 years old, but are amazing.

Sadly the resolution on them can't go higher than 800 x 600, though D:

I second this, Diablo 2 and LoD were amazing!

Sounds like you've played most of the loot-driven action RPGS on Xbox. You could try more straight-forward RPGs like Risen or the new Arcania game. Also, you might want to try the Trenched demo, as it's also got a bit of a loot focus, and it's supposed to be good.

It's not on Xbox, but Titan Quest is a fun action-RPG. I don't believe it's natively supported on Mac either, but you could try it through a Windows emulator like Wine. I had it up and running on an Linux system that way, albeit with some occasional crashes.

OMG You could play torchlight?!?! only kidding dude, i learnt to read when i was like 3....

As others have said though dungeons and dragons:daggerdale is a pretty good game, i started playing it recently, also deathspank 3 is coming out soon, and also bastion is coming soon which is similar to torchlight from what i've seen.

I know they dont fall into the same catergory but have you tried two worlds or oblivion? They're decent rpg games but may not be what you're looking for.

Dragon Age: Origins is an amazing dungeon-crawler game.

Origins was a great game. Haven't picked up the second one yet.

OMG You could play torchlight?!?! only kidding dude, i learnt to read when i was like 3....

As others have said though dungeons and dragons:daggerdale is a pretty good game, i started playing it recently, also deathspank 3 is coming out soon, and also bastion is coming soon which is similar to torchlight from what i've seen.

I know they dont fall into the same catergory but have you tried two worlds or oblivion? They're decent rpg games but may not be what you're looking for.

Haven't played Daggerdale yet, but I have been hearing good things so I will put it at the top of my list. Haven't heard of Bastion, but I will definitely look into it.

I played Two Worlds when it first came out. Can't remember if I ever beat it or not. Haven't looked too much into Two Worlds 2 though. Oblivion was amazing. So excited for Skyrim.

Thanks for the suggestions and actually reading posts :p