The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Going back to get the last few gold medals I need and I forgot how HORRIBLE the load times were in this game (or any Rockstar game for that matter). I have basically a minute at the beginning and end of the mission for loading and sometimes I'm reloading the same mission to work on a different gold objective. So fucking annoying.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a couple of the knife flights harder than the under the bridge challenge. I am more comfortable in the helicopter and spend way more time in them. I remember one knife flight required me to wait until I passed a building and then drop low to knife between two buildings very close to the ground. That one drove me mad.

I know the knife flight you're talking about, it's the one where you can get three in that one fly over, that took me a couple attempts too but overall the simple flying mechanics on this game thankfully made it not too much of a struggle. I quite enjoyed it actually.

I found a couple of the knife flights harder than the under the bridge challenge. I am more comfortable in the helicopter and spend way more time in them. I remember one knife flight required me to wait until I passed a building and then drop low to knife between two buildings very close to the ground. That one drove me mad.

Are you talking about the one at the north end of the movie studio or the one between those slightly taller buildings just to the east? Those were the two that gave me horrible fits. :D

Are you talking about the one at the north end of the movie studio or the one between those slightly taller buildings just to the east? Those were the two that gave me horrible fits. :D

It's the 6th knife flight on Maka's guides south of the golf course. When approaching from the north you have to pass a building and then quickly dip down to get in line then knife.

I am also getting disconnected a lot and the long loading times to get back in is really irritating. I am also finding that my xbox360 is freezing more frequently. I am wondering if my xbox360 is coming to the end of its working life or is it that the game is too much for the xbox360 to handle.

It's happening to me too, I spent most of today playing it and just found it so frustrating. I spend about 10 minutes trying to get into a game, only to lose connection/freeze about 15-30 minutes later. Sometimes I even lose progress, which makes it take even longer to rank up, especially since I have to most missions solo as nobody EVER joins my games.

I really hoped I'd enjoy the online as I got 100% on the single player and loved it, but getting rank 100 (among the other online achievements) makes me wish I hadn't touched the online.

I think I should ask this here but I have no clue if I'm right.... my GTA 5 disc 2 is scratched but yesterday I saw the Live version was 50% off. How long is it on sale? I need to know before I leave tomorrow so I can buy points

Pretty sure it's until next Tuesday, as the deals with gold are all about Rockstar games this week.

I have my parachute smoke trail set to crew smoke. Then during my next session I find it resets to no smoke trail or black smoke trail. Each and every time I set it to my crew smoke trail when I go into a new session it gets reset.

This has been the case as far as I can remember and would have thought that in one of the updates they would correct this. I wouldn't have thought it would be that hard to program it to remember what you set it to.

I do not parachute that much so it is not a major bug bear with me.

The crew logo keep disappearing from my cars!!

I have had the same issue for quite some time now. When you go into LS Customs it will some times reappear without having to reapply it. Reapplying it is free so the cost is not an issue. It seems to persist on some cars more than others, I am not sure why?

Still haven't bothered with GTA Online due to the mods and hacks going around which I heard some mods can take cash from bank accounts in-game.

Now, there are modded jobs on GTA Online. No new content, repetitive content and lack of direction. If they don't release new major content soon, I may as well dump this game since R* has delayed it so many times, it will probably be watered down content by the time it is released if ever.

Not even sure if we will get any support since they are making the next-gen port of GTA V with all the content packs included.

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't want to include this in my super long rant on XBL rep and GTA V bad sports, but there was another thing that infuriated me. A couple days after I started playing GTA online (so around 6 months ago), I had taken my only car to Los Santos Customs to upgrade it. When I got there, another player was standing outside, but he didn't do anything, so I payed him no mind and drove inside. I spent all of the money I had gotten over the last couple of days (only around $30,000) and upgraded my car all I could, since my main source of revenue was races. When I exited, the player outside killed me for no reason. So after I spawned, I went back to get my car. He was still there and killed me again. He kept this up until my car eventually got impounded. At this point, I was really miffed, but I couldn't do anything because the guy was like level 104. So, I stole a car to go to the impound lot, and guess what, he's there already. He kills me everytime I came to try and get my car. Needless to say, my car ended up getting scrapped and I had to go almost a month without a car . The worst part is, I had reported him, and just recently I saw him on the server again. And he did the same sh*t, and I lost another one of my cars. I just can't believe that Rockstar didn't ban this mo-fo. So, I look him up, and it turns out he is a Rockstar employee, and therefore is exempt from being put in the bad sport servers. Sometimes I just can't believe how rude some people can be.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aKzPvwW_700b.jpg

So he worked for Rockstar? Is that a fact? I think I can answer why. Rockstar sells cash cards via dlc which you pay for with real money. If rockstar are getting their employees to do those stunts then it is bad for them if it gets leaked. I mean most people would end up boycotting them. If he is doing it on his own I guess he will have no job if he is found out. If I worked for Microsoft I would have banned him. There are certain places I don't stand for anyone killing people and that is one of them. Sometimes I wish I could punched my tv screen and my fist comes out of their screen into their face.

I am sick of all the kids being keyboard warriors and when you swear mummy is not happy. Here is my reply "hay bitch, if you don't want your child to hear swearing online then don't buy him a fucking adult game, you stupid fucking bitch." as gta us an adult game I will swear on that game.

Didn't want to include this in my super long rant on XBL rep and GTA V bad sports, but there was another thing that infuriated me. A couple days after I started playing GTA online (so around 6 months ago), I had taken my only car to Los Santos Customs to upgrade it. When I got there, another player was standing outside, but he didn't do anything, so I payed him no mind and drove inside. I spent all of the money I had gotten over the last couple of days (only around $30,000) and upgraded my car all I could, since my main source of revenue was races. When I exited, the player outside killed me for no reason. So after I spawned, I went back to get my car. He was still there and killed me again. He kept this up until my car eventually got impounded. At this point, I was really miffed, but I couldn't do anything because the guy was like level 104. So, I stole a car to go to the impound lot, and guess what, he's there already. He kills me everytime I came to try and get my car. Needless to say, my car ended up getting scrapped and I had to go almost a month without a car . The worst part is, I had reported him, and just recently I saw him on the server again. And he did the same sh*t, and I lost another one of my cars. I just can't believe that Rockstar didn't ban this mo-fo. So, I look him up, and it turns out he is a Rockstar employee, and therefore is exempt from being put in the bad sport servers. Sometimes I just can't believe how rude some people can be.

Let me just start by saying, it sucks when people camp and rape people online. I've been a victim of it too many times to count. There's a few problems I have with your complaint, and one is that this person who was doing this to you was a Rockstar employee. I'd like to know how you found this out, and if you even checked to see if it's legitimate. If he had it in his profile on Xbox Live, he's just lying, so yeah. Secondly, you can't lose your car, ever, unless you didn't have insurance on it. Even when the cops take it to the impound, it's not gone, ever. I've had my cars taken to the impound and then I wouldn't play for a week or more, come back, boom, still in the impound. So yeah, stop being a baby and get your car back on a new server.

Again, it sucks that this guy was taking the piss out of you, but he's not a Rockstar employee. And no, a Rockstar employee would not sit in a game and rape you in the hopes that you would buy cash packs and they would make money. There are easier ways to make money then raping players online. Finally, you can get your car back provided you have insurance. If you don't have insurance, well that's your fault, isn't it?

I have a complaint, a valid one, I wish I could call in my Mallard and my Tank at the same time.

Let me just start by saying, it sucks when people camp and rape people online. I've been a victim of it too many times to count. There's a few problems I have with your complaint, and one is that this person who was doing this to you was a Rockstar employee. I'd like to know how you found this out, and if you even checked to see if it's legitimate. If he had it in his profile on Xbox Live, he's just lying, so yeah. Secondly, you can't lose your car, ever, unless you didn't have insurance on it. Even when the cops take it to the impound, it's not gone, ever. I've had my cars taken to the impound and then I wouldn't play for a week or more, come back, boom, still in the impound. So yeah, stop being a baby and get your car back on a new server.

Again, it sucks that this guy was taking the piss out of you, but he's not a Rockstar employee. And no, a Rockstar employee would not sit in a game and rape you in the hopes that you would buy cash packs and they would make money. There are easier ways to make money then raping players online. Finally, you can get your car back provided you have insurance. If you don't have insurance, well that's your fault, isn't it?

I have a complaint, a valid one, I wish I could call in my Mallard and my Tank at the same time.

why should he pay for insurance incase people decide to be assholes? People shouldn't be assholes.

It's just funny to watch how idiots STILL trying to get a way to fast money and it's been ALWAYS with the garage ever since:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cz1kq2Na80]GTA 5 Online Money Glitch After Patch 1.15 Solo Insane Money Glitch Online (GTA 5 1.15 Money Glitch) - YouTube[/ame]

Glad that R* is still hotfixing and patching them ASAP. Not that you can clearly see how much money you made by selling vehicles on the rockstarsocialclub. :nana

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

All I really want is for heist to get here already and houses that actually look good, not a penthouse but one with a yard and everything, and probaly a better way to grind money or offer more money for completed jobs

I like to add more jobs and maybe houses in the outback

All I really want is for heist to get here already and houses that actually look good, not a penthouse but one with a yard and everything, and probaly a better way to grind money or offer more money for completed jobs

All properties so far are enclosed and I think that's there to stop people from being killed or harassed by others in game. If you had a yard how long until someone tries to shoot you in your yard, or if passive mode is active, then drive their car in there to run you down or fly their helicopter in there or get a friend to use their cargobob and drop them in their tank in there. This is GTA Online and it wont take long for people outside to find ways to get to you just for the sake of it. :uzi:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why I can't get gold after retrying. Instead I have to load up my auto-save, restart the mission, then hope I don't fuck up. If I miss a fucking head when I was suppose to get 10 headshots I have to start the whole fucking mission over again. This may not be a problem if you're not a completionists trying to get 70 gold medals, but for me it ruins the flow of the game. I can't bring myself to do more than 1-2 missions every other day because it feels more like chore rather than actual fun playing this pos.

Edited by newbsicle

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread