SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10th prestiges on cod 4 and cod 5, willing to play hcore snd, demolition and domination :)

Turtle beacher user, 10th prestige on 4 and WAW. Looking to gain 10th pristege also. If your willing to play HQ or HC or Reg S&D. Send me a friend request. I like sensable players who arent strictly run and gunners. A player that knows when his opponents are weak or if it will be a chess match. I myself love to be patient and will Run and Gun if everyone else on the team is R & Ging.

If this sounds like you, then hit me up. We can do some COD 4 or WAW in the mean time.

I'll most likely be on at midnight the 10th because my EB games is having a midnight sale, so they say and I am looking for a co-op partner to play spec ops (from what I hear it is 2 player co-op for spec ops) and also people of a certain age (maturity not needed) to play Hardcore search and destroy, demolition and domination.

GT: Thanatopsizing

Use this thread to find partners to help you with any achievements that can be earned in multiplayer or co-op play. (May not be necessary for MW2, but we will see.)

Technically well for spec ops to become less difficult would be nice to have two people.

Anyway I ll be looking for a skilled partner in the CoD series to help me play through all spec ops, preferably someone who has beaten the other CoDs in Veteran.

I have beat CoD 2, 4, and every mission in WaW ( except 3 got lazy >_>, lame grenade spam) on veteran

GT Thanatopsizing

Technically well for spec ops to become less difficult would be nice to have two people.

Anyway I ll be looking for a skilled partner in the CoD series to help me play through all spec ops, preferably someone who has beaten the other CoDs in Veteran.

I have beat CoD 2, 4, and every mission in WaW ( except 3 got lazy >_>, lame grenade spam) on veteran

GT Thanatopsizing

I've beaten CoD 4 and WaW on veteran. I don't own CoD 2 but I finished some of it...lol...so can I be your partner :o

im looking for a player to run through spec ops with me .. completed waw on vet and cod 4 , running throu cod 3 on vet atm to pass time

can hold my own and used to be in a clan but couldnt be asked with the games that were taken place at like 1am when i work at 6am lol ...

im from uk as well so any uk pepz that want a good team player FR me but this is a message to all... before i play mw2 with partners we will have a few run downs on cod4 to see wat ur actually like

Hiya!

Yeah, i beated every CoD on veteran except 3 (Because i don't have it).

Vet is a piece of cake for me, so if you need a partner message me and send me a FR. Upcoming wednesday the 11th i'm free from work, so if you wanna play then, i'm in! For the rest i'm mostly online in weekends and on workdays i'm on the 360 at 6.

GMT +01

CU on 360