Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some of the on-line achivements but the on-line game play is dead even though this is a new game. If anyone needs help or wants to boost, please let me know. Send me a FR to exact0.

I have 7/12 and 90/200 on achievements and I still need these on-line achievements:

- Party Time!

- Perfect Player

- Perfect Team

• 2 weeks later...

I would be glad to boost the online achievements with you. With the online dead already, that makes it all that much easier to boost right? Add me if you are making the boosting group, hopefully we can get 12 people on this site to boost with. Then again, the only people that probably have this game on here are the 15 contest winners... there are plenty of things better than this game that 800 ms points can buy, even though this is still a pretty fun game. Anyways, sign up if you have this game everybody, hopefully we can get all of the points that this game has to offer.

Edited by Blue Radium

I've yet to find a single match online so I'm up for boosting. I have everything but the online achievements at this point.

We need to get 12 people total to be online together, shouldn't be too hard, I guess considering 15 of us won the game, so hopefully they'll all wanna get these easy online achievements.

I have 7/12 and 90/200 on achievements and I still need these on-line achievements:

- Party Time!

- Perfect Player

- Perfect Team

Arg! I haven't been back to this game in a long time. I sure would like to finish this up to get 200/200. Like others here, I tried for some on-line matches the other night and nada! I looked on the leaderboards and only a little over 1,100 have played this game. Heh, that's not many at all. So, I guess we need 12 people (6 vs 6). So, when we can get that many, then we can decide when to play. Let's make a list. I added my timezone and my GT. When the list fills up, we can play.

6 vs 6 Match Boosting:

1. CST - exact0

2. EST - Jellophile (evenings and weekends)

3. GMT - HopkinsBear

4. Blue Radium

5. DDA24

6. OMGaBEAR

7. Sgt Ballin

.... many, many others too....

UPDATE: Someone choose a date/time to play. My weekend it packed and I may not be able to play. Plus, I've can't ever get anyone to join my games.

Edited by RamHawk

Im in

Timezone = GMT but free whenever will even try and stay up most of the night (yes im that much of a achievement whore)

also these gamertags took an interest in boosting

Blue Radium

DDA24

OMGaBEAR

Sgt Ballin

----------------- another who may want to join

oO ConorBhoy Oo

Mortikie

Edited by HopkinsBear
one more person

Well Hopkins and I got together and did all the online achievements except the get 8 players together one. The good news is that the perfect 6x6 achievement can be done with 2 humans and 10 computers. Set one team to Glass and the other team to Normal and you'll usually get a perfect win.

So the hard one to boost is going to be the 8 players on Live.

...The good news is that the perfect 6x6 achievement can be done with 2 humans and 10 computers. Set one team to Glass and the other team to Normal and you'll usually get a perfect win...

Does this have to be in ranked or pleyer match? You can't have 2 local human controllers with the on-line matches can you? Just wondering if this is something you can do with 2 local accounts connected to Live.