XP ban! advice for anyone boosting

bwfcskillsinhd

WOW! halo 3s banning system still works after all this time,just received a two week XP console & profile ban.my advice is simple if you intend banging everything out quickly i suggest doing your " Spartan officer" achievement FIRST if this is on your list of things to do as this is solely XP based (50xp in one playlist & skill of 20).i did this legit last week THEN moved onto social boosting yesterday to receive my ban this morning.so its clear that the ban was for social boosting but it doesnt prevent you from continuing which is strange! im sure many ppl are aware of how this works but i just thought id share this for those who arnt.happy boosting...er i mean xmas :)

Edited by bwfcskillsinhd

• 3 months later...

I'm not looking to xp boost, but I was looking at boosting the rest of my achievements, which are all obtainable on social matches. My question is: just how much can you boost without getting the ban hammer? Would mixing in a few legit matches help too? Or is it something to do with using spare controllers that don't receive much input?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not looking to xp boost, but I was looking at boosting the rest of my achievements, which are all obtainable on social matches. My question is: just how much can you boost without getting the ban hammer? Would mixing in a few legit matches help too? Or is it something to do with using spare controllers that don't receive much input?
If you're using guest accounts just get a couple kills with them and you should be fine.