Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still like to get either Team Survivors or Team Slayers going on tonight, if anyone's interested. There should be enough recent posters to scrounge up a team of four if at least one other person wants to get the ball rolling. Message me if interested!

GT - Octobot Super

Looking for people to finish some co-op achievements i need to finish.

We Will Survive

Win 30 matches in Team Survivors.

Night Terrors

Complete "Lost in Nightmares" on Professional.

Kung Fu Fighting

Inflict a set amount of damage to Wesker in "Lost in Nightmares."

Wish Upon a Star

Destroy all 18 of the Score stars found throughout "Lost in Nightmares."

Getaway

Complete "Desperate Escape" on any difficulty setting.

The Great Escape

Complete "Desperate Escape" with an S rank.

Run the Gauntlet

Complete "Desperate Escape" on Professional.

Will try setting up the team achievements this weekend as there the hardest to find players. Saturday only for slayers Sunday for suviours. If u want in u must be willing to stay and wait till everyone in the group has it. If u can agree to this send me an invite. I'm Uk time. Only time I won't be on is at 7pm sat- cos englands playing in world cup. Americans welcome but don't know ur time zone : ) gamertag - flex Gabz flex. Will send every1 here an invite, any random lookers add me 2

Looking for a co-op partner for Desperate Escape. I tried playing through on veteran single player and got up to the part where you are on top of the building waiting for the chopper. Got frusterated and shut the game off, So I am guessing I gotta start over. I can do it solo but I'd rather have someone to talk to and possibly a person to help do a second play on Professional. I'll be on and off all night just send me a message on xbox and I will reply asap. Thanks in advanced.

This Sunday 9am boosting both team wins. Uk time. Any players welcome I have about 4people on my friends list wanting this to so it's a first come first service. Send me friend request with message if u want in and can make that time, will be doing Monday aswel. Gamertag- flex Gabz flex (free for a couple of hours a day every week 4 mini wins if any1s up for that)

Hey, sorry to those who messaged me asking for eggs. I gave them to valery1986...told her to pass them on to those who need if anyone wants to message her. She was just the first person who asked and i didnt need them after that.

Sorry guys :)

You know, there is an easy way of getting by that. Just don't save after trading them off. I have all 4 still if anyone needs them, hit me up. I might be finally getting the DLC soon, so I might be on more, but even if I'm not, just hit me up and invite me to a game, I'll be there, trade off the eggs, and be out so I can keep my eggs, too :p