In Form! Achievement

CloudSTRIFE IIx

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said on a few threads before, i cant believe people spend money on this. Look, if you're that bothered about the cheevo honestly wait til january like last year. Some people may claim that it wont work again, and they could be right but i'd put money on they're wrong. Just leave your money in your pocket, hell, go buy yer maud a nice ring or something and wait until january!

Yay, at last I can stop wasting my money on packs (ingame virtual coins that is, I'd never spend real money on them) - after opening what must be well over 200 premium gold packs I finally got an IF and the achievement tonight :drunk

Opened 3 jumbo packs earlier and got absolutely nothing of note. Decided to open one last one before logging off and the achievement popped up. My luck isn't good enough to get an IF Neymar, it was only Samba who I sold for 13k, but it's better than nothing and at least I should now have the resolve to stop losing thousands of coins on them in case "this is the one". Also got a 442 Wilshere in the same pack as a little bonus which made that pack a rare profitable one.

Lots of achievements are based on luck .

Iv seen people buy 11k worth of msp just to get this achievement(WHY GIVE EA MORE MONEY FFS). total waste of money,people are playing a copy and paste fifa with year old glitches and giving ea money to do jack shit.

If any other company had left the tamper data glitch in after a year they Would now be getting sued,it should never of been in the game and yet ea get away without any punismeant again..

*should never have been

100% agree with this. I actually think its great that someone has admitted spending £150 and still hasn't got the achievement. What a complete fool.

Buying the game. Fair enough. Despite its many flaws, its still the best footie game out there. But buying season tickets/packs is just rewarding EA for their incompetence.

There are numerous people on this site who moan every year, but still spend at least £75 on a game that costs £35. It beggars belief.

Like others have said, id rather have a 980gs, then give EA another penny.

*than give EA..

^^ Seriously, tuaya... the forums don't need a(nother) pompous ass who focuses on miniscule grammar mistakes. You forgot to point out that Morbido started a sentence with the word "but."

OT: I finally got this damn achievement Sunday. I did use MS points to buy some packs, and I got Fred (81-ST). Just glad that's over with.

^^ Seriously, tuaya... the forums don't need a(nother) pompous ass who focuses on miniscule grammar mistakes. You forgot to point out that Morbido started a sentence with the word "but."

OT: I finally got this damn achievement Sunday. I did use MS points to buy some packs, and I got Fred (81-ST). Just glad that's over with.

Mate, I got the 85 million achievement, sold my whole team and got 180,000 coins. I've spent nearly all of it on packs for this achievement and still haven't got it. In fact, I only have 10k left, and I'm not going to get it. Fuck EA and their shit games.

^^ I, also had the 85 million achievement, sold all of my gold/silver players, got about 250,000 coins from all that. Used it to buy packs, didn't get an In-Form player out of it. I don't wanna know how many MS points I bought, but it was a pretty good chunk before I finally got the damn card.

I don't want to spend real money on this that's the problem. EA have already got too much money out of me in the past and they don't deserve it.

hahahahah 100% agree with you.

Just that I'm bored at work and found nothing better to do than to read everything in this thread.

Needless to say that I too am concern about this tedious achievement for which I was analizing the best way to approach it while spending the less amount of coins possible (using MS is out of the question).

I believe the way to go would be to wait until after Jan transfer window.

If, hopefully, once again transferred players count towards this achievement, that's our big shot at it :)

Soo pissed off. Must of bought over 200 packs by now. Thought I'd get it one last shot, I sold ALL my players in "my club" sold over 200 rare and non rare gold players to get some coins for packs. Got fuck all. I don't know whats up with this game but this time last year I had already got, David Silva, Xavi, Alonse, Torres, Tevez, Pique, Terry, plus loas more in packs.. this year I've got zilch. Best player was Klose and I've bought tonnes more pack than last year. Might just give up on this game for now. OCD sucks.

Im waiting till February in the hope that transfer listed players count like last year.

This cheevo is so dumb. Microsoft should ban luck based cheevos.

Only got this one and play the 25 EA game day matches or whatever its called left.

Is Fifa still unplayable due to the glitch where people quit when they/you score and get the win?

Edited by Morbido

Im waiting till February in the hope that transfer listed players count like last year.

This cheevo is so dumb. Microsoft should ban luck based cheevos.

Only got this one and play the 25 EA game day matches or whatever its called left.

Is Fifa still unplayable due to the glitch where people quit when they/you score and get the win?

What is this transfer list glitch? And yes you very often get a loss if someone else quits.

What is this transfer list glitch? And yes you very often get a loss if someone else quits.

After the January transfer window they make new cards with the players that have transferred to new teams. If you got one of those in a pack you got the achievement.

If I open a pack on the web app and get a TOTW player does anyone know if the achievement will pop when I load up FUT on my Xbox? Not that his has happened to me, I am just bored at work and on the web app, might open a few packs ;)

Does anyone know the answer to this? I've literally just got an in form Kompany on the web app but don't want to send the player to the club if it's going to stop me getting the achievement! Cheers.

Does anyone know the answer to this? I've literally just got an in form Kompany on the web app but don't want to send the player to the club if it's going to stop me getting the achievement! Cheers.

If you get and in form player in a pack on the web app it DOESN'T unlock the achievement. It must be on the console.

Which sucks so much. Another reason why the achievement shouldn't be allowed.