Achievement Guide and Road Map

Asian47

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question though, Street cleaner isn't unlocking. Do you have to assassinate them FROM inside the hay and pull them in for it to count or does it have to be a specific pile of hay (bale/pile) cause it simply isn't unlocking.

No all you have to do is throw them into the hay, That how I got it

You just have to be locked on to a guard. You can walk up to 4 guards (like at a Codex location), lock in to one with LT and then hold X to throw sand. Just make sure that you're far enough away that if you punch it doesnt land.

I got mine by having four guards chase me, run away with them, then turn around and threw a smoke bomb at them. Whilst they were knocked out, I moved back a few yards (still locked onto a guard), held X and then when the guards came round from the smoke, let them get closer and then threw the sand just before the first guard hit me with his weapon.

Im still not able to just throw sand at people if im not in combat and when i try to hold X while locked on i just punch them:(

You don't have to loot them first to pick them up, or at least i didn't have to. Several times after i killed them I just walked up and pressed http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png without holding it down and I picked them up. Other times I walked up and held http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/b.png and i looted them.

You're right (Skullhunter84) you don't have to loot them first. Because I just got the achievement a few hours ago and I did it without the help of the guide and I only tapped :bbut: and picked up the bodies. To loot them you're supposed to press & hold :bbut:. I recommend you(GameFreak47) fix that up so there are no errors when they post that up in the guide page. ;)

Just trying to help

I assumed you had to loot them first before you could pick up the bodies. Thanks for correcting me there.

Is it just me or is the following achievement missing from the guide?

Art Connoisseur 10G

Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.

Your missing the Art Connoisseur achievement in your guide :)

I cannot believe it's not in there! I must have forgotten it when I was copying the entire guide. Nice catch.

I appreciate all of the feedback everyone, thank you.

Don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but If you're like me and already did the mission "The Cowl Does Not Make the Monk" for the "No-Hitter" achievement you might want to just go to an area with lots of guards, such as Campanile Di San Marco and use smoke bombs. You can then simply switch to double hidden blades and assassinate them when they are distracted by the smoke. You can carry three smoke bombs so you can just throw one, kill 4-5 guards and repeat.

Also, great guide. Thanks a lot.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/916/UPqRGas=.jpgPerfect Harmony 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Tint your clothes with those colors: Wetland Ebony and Wetland Ivory.

You will need to go to a shop in Romagna/Forli (Rome) for this. Look around and try to find a Tailor to buy the dyes from, they are marked on your map with Tailor thimble. From there, go and buy both colors to unlock the achievement. It will take 2300 Florins to dye your suit Ebony, and 150 Florins for Ivory.

This might seem like a small nitpick, but some people would be able to notice the difference. The Tailors in the cities are actually marked by a spool of thread, not a thimble. It's small, but there is a difference between the two. Thought I let you know.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/916/UPqRGas=.jpgPerfect Harmony 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Tint your clothes with those colors: Wetland Ebony and Wetland Ivory.

You will need to go to a shop in Romagna/Forli (Rome) for this.

This is not true. I haven't been to Rome yet, and I unlocked this achievement a while ago

im missing one painting can someone help me

The paintings are only found in Monteriggoni, Florence, Venice, Tuscany, and Forlì. No matter what district in these cities, all the art shops have the same paintings. Just fast travel between them and find the final one.

This doesn't have to do with any particular achievement, but does anyone know what the 2 models are when you access claudia's book? I've already picked one up somehow and I have no clue what it is.

They are models of the Coach you rode through the Apennines Mountains on and da Vinci's glider. They are in the room with your armour display.

Edited by Zombiedrd

Is that so? I have been to every Tailor in each city, and the first one to sell the dyes were the tailors in Rome. Which city was it available in?

Not to nit-pick, but someone might get confused. There aren't any tailors in Rome. Rome is a different city from Romagna/Forli. The dyes are in Romagna/Forli like you stated so you might want to delete the "(Rome)" part in the guide.

Also, for anyone else having trouble with the "No-hitter" achievement, I might be able to provide some help. I ran around Venice, presumably you can do it anywhere with guards, and just attacked the first group I came across with the double hidden blades. I then ran away but kept slowing down so the guards chasing me could catch up, but I kept enough distance so they couldn't hit me. I then continued to run towards other guards and took them out with the double hidden blades and I would run away again. As long as you hear the 'conflict/fight' music you're in a conflict/fight. Anyways, after I took out roughly 6 of them I had another 8 or so chasing me and I just held down guard to finish off the other 6 (2 ran away during the fight) with a counter as suggested in the guide. I hope that helps.

found a complete feather guide on the gamefaqs.com board. thought I'd post the link for people trying to get it.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-ii-feathers-and-treasure-chests-guide/a-20091118131317820094

also if somebody already posted this sorry. I just tested it out and it was a pretty good walkthrough, it has video and pics. some of the maps though were incorrect but the video shows the locations if you run into one.

got it from a topic from the user name Red Shalobi

Edited by ginuwine_import
giving credit

hey guys any1 have problem getting the Messer Sandman not how to get it but after u stun 4 guard it did not unlock, which it happen to me don't kn y.

i was doing 1 of the Assassination Mission, after i kill the target, there are still 6-7 enemy around trying to get me,so i just wanted to get it, which i had stuned 1-2 guard in the 1st few try but i manage to stun 4 of them at once by chance, but it did not unlock, so i continue try to stun them again, 2nd try i stuned 5 of them, but no unlock, so this achievement seem to Glitched on me.

I had the same problem with these and the Sweeper achievement. Make sure you aren't holding RT to block after you stun and sweep. I was doing these for the longest time and noticed every time I did it I wouldn't get the achievement and also I was blocking right after I did it. Sure enough the next time I stunned the guards and just didn't press any buttons, POP, there was the achievement. Hopes his helps.