Does anyone know the MAX number of points you can get in 1 playthrough?

Trdis Trvler

I just beat the game the other day and finished with 39 total (didn't spend any), but there were about 5 levels i got 2/3 points and about 3 i got 1/3, so i would guess about 60 points total.

I suggest just don't use any points till u get 40, then completely upgrade rifles / pistols; then reload your last save and do the same for the other so u get both achievements.

P.S. You can play through the whole game on easy, and get the hard and normal achievement. All you have to do is play on easy and on or before the last level (78a.d. Pompeii, when your looking for Dr. Koell) u change the difficulty to With Chest Hair (Hard). It is kinda hard but through the whole level u have futuristic guns (c-17 shotgun FTW)! :D

P.S.S. be sure to when u beat the last level u go to the door and press and hold Y/triangle button. After the whole talk at the end, its a secret mission which is pretty easy and can be done on any difficulty because when u beat the last level on hard u get the achievement. But anyways u just protect the development team.

• 2 weeks later...

I think 48 is the highest number. There was only one level where I missed a point because I killed an aura person, so I got 47 points. You get three points for every level except for the WW2 missions, in which you pick up a few bonus points just before you go to find Dr. Koell.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...