How did everyone get it?

X V i 12 u S 2

I'm just wondering how people have gotten this game early, unless it's just for Canadians, but the release date is October 4th, which is today, but most people have posted about NBA 2K13 like 3 days ago...? Just wondering what's up with that? I should be getting mine today, or tomorrow! :) Can't wait to play it!

Game was released oct 2nd. Copies of the game were delivered to my job about a week ago, I hid one and went to pick it up Monday at midnight :p

HAHAH OMG I like this one! I would do the exact same, but yeah here in Canada I guess it's been October 4th, plus I'm on a isolated island also, so I won't be getting my game for like another week... sucks to be me I guess. I hope everyone is enjoying the game though, I know I wish I was!!!

My brother was going to get it for PS3. But since it was my birthday at Sept. 30, he got it for Xbox instead. haha

Happy Belated birthday man, mine is on September 10th! God damn I just wanna play some 2K13, I'm downloading the Demo until I get the game in a few days. Purchase some VC, and pimp my character right out!