Can't reach triad level 10

brent420

You have to try and get better scores to earn more xp. Try replaying levels where you may only have two out of the three score level things. Also use the outfit that gives you 15% bonus triad xp. Another couple of tips, just take your time and always go for head shots, use counter attacks as much as possible, hit an enemy with a heavy finish combo before using an environmental kill on them, shoot the vehicles themselves and not the tires, you'll get vehicle damage bonuses this way and if you shoot the vehicle until it explodes you'll also get a vehicle destroy bonus.

I was a little way off level 10 when i'd finished the game, just keep on trying to better your scores and you'll get there. :)

• 3 months later...

LT's right, just replay some missions, preferebly the 1000pt ones and apply what you have learned from maxing your other skills to get those 3 red triangles.

The x, hold x leg breaker move is simple and will net you like 43 pts each time.

Disarm people, slo mo jump over stuff and headshot people and take out car passengers before blowing up the cars. Dont just shoot the tires unless you have to. Keep at it, seems impossible at first, then the rhythm of it gets easier and fun.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Try looking for missions where you didn't get a high Triad score and replay those and if you have the Shaolin Showdown missions. In Melee missions though; break legs, dim mak instead of counter, and try to end with a heavy attack. And when it comes to Gun missions, always focus on getting head shots, and shoot explosives where possible and try for some melee and vaulting.

Yeah I'm having the same problem. Replayed a mission where I had less than two full stars, completed it with getting three and my meter didn't move at all. I'll try again on some other levels and see if it works otherwise I'll have to get the DLC or start the game again just focusing on Triad EXP. Thanks for the fighting tips though!

• 1 year later...

That is weird... i got to triad 10 as i finished the last mission. Didn't had to replay anything and i didn't got 3 triangles on all missions.

I didn't equip the triad suit til very late in the game, when i had like 3 missions left and 2 out of those 3 switched my cloathing to a themed one that fit to the mission (maybe bonus still applied, i dunno)

One of these mission i even got 1 triangle and 5/6 of the second one...

Anyway was prepared to have to redo missions and will have to do just for gold medals thing but not triad XP

Edit : Im on X1 tough, just realized this was the 360 forum

Maybe they patched it??