Achievement Guide

yuyanami

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with people posting guides before they come out or before they show up on their gamer tags. I know there are people out that get copies early for whatever reason, wether it be, regional differences or game reviewers etc.

Where I take issue is people that post guides that are incomplete or post a guide and say "I will finish this when I have time" see Lego SW the Complete Saga. You click on the guide thinking it is a full guide and it isn't. The post should say, Guide in process or something.

I even saw a guy post "I will put his guide here in a few days when the game comes out and I have time to finish it. This was a few days before the game came out.

I appreciate the work that people do so don't think I am in any way bashing guide makers.

The game isn´t out in Germany yet, but you also get alot of modified boxes here. I believe it´s coming out tomorrow here. I do agree with happysox that it is not nice to start a guide and not finishing it, in that case a person should rather leave it. To the guide on Top, I think its great and well done. I will be needing it in a day or two, thanks alot in advance.

The game isn´t out in Germany yet, but you also get alot of modified boxes here. I believe it´s coming out tomorrow here. I do agree with happysox that it is not nice to start a guide and not finishing it, in that case a person should rather leave it. To the guide on Top, I think its great and well done. I will be needing it in a day or two, thanks alot in advance.

Hmmmm I have the game since saturday.

It has been delivered in the morning, so it is out in germany!

Its sooo great guys... can`t believe it.

I am playing with my brother over Live Coop.

To the achievement guide: All is correct what has been described at the beginning!

:uzi:

Just for the heck of it, I did the math for Retirement Savings Plan. If you're perfect it'll take approximately 167 hours, so I'd round up to at least 200 hours. That's about a solid month of gaming for me, joy.

Thats a lot of online play. I spent 240 hours of in game play for COD4. So it actually is pretty much like 400 hours as you spend lot of time talking to people on menu and stuff.

Either way that achievement is going to be hard !!!

I am very surprised this is your first time submitting a guide for a game yuyanami. It is one of the best guides I have seen in a while. Very well written and descriptive. I hope to see other guides from you in the future. Here's the link that Marx0r couldn't give. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125

First off awesome guide....

Secondly, I plan on buying the game tonight...Do both people get the achievements in coop? If so how does that work for achivements like collect 1 million dollars...Do both players get money when it is collected or just the player that grabs it? Are there any achievements that only the first player can get(other than complete game with AI)????

Thanks

Secondly, I plan on buying the game tonight...Do both people get the achievements in coop? If so how does that work for achivements like collect 1 million dollars...Do both players get money when it is collected or just the player that grabs it? Are there any achievements that only the first player can get(other than complete game with AI)????

If player 1 gets 250 kills with a shotgun it will only unlock for himself. Likewise, when player 2 gets xxx kills with another gun it will unlock for himself only. However when it comes to collecting money both players get the full amount credited to their accounts. There are NO achievements that ONLY the first player can get.

Achievements you will unlock together are probably the mission completion achivements after every level and if you are playing and completing co-op on Professional, Elite PMC as well.

Hope that answers your question.