Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 year later...

So I just rescued the Blue Jinjo, and he said as a reward that he would make a contribution to my vehicle parts catalog, but when I went to the garage, there weren't any new highlighted parts....

Did I miss something?

I didn't see a box or any sort of reward pop out when the Jinjo said that, but expected to at least see what I had won.....

How do you get the "Whoa Nelly" achievement? I got the two others that require a set speed but this one just says "Travel in a vehicle over a set speed". Not too sure how to do this. PM me if you have an answer thanks in advance!

If I remember correctly you have to use a blueprint vehicle for the achievement.

So I just rescued the Blue Jinjo, and he said as a reward that he would make a contribution to my vehicle parts catalog, but when I went to the garage, there weren't any new highlighted parts....

Did I miss something?

I didn't see a box or any sort of reward pop out when the Jinjo said that, but expected to at least see what I had won.....

the jinjo ment he would give you notes towards parts for your vehicles cause i rescued him and he gave me twenty notes.

• 1 month later...

what are the requirements to getting the Ultimate Combo achievement.. in the guide I watched there was something to do with putting the rocket, robot and metal piece into the air lock but he randomly got the achievement on the way there... so now i have all 3 items in my vehicle at once and im not getting the achievement, what do i have to do with these pieces, i cant figure out how to activate the airlock without being in mumba's mission for throwing the junk in the airlock.

EDIT- never mind, wow right after posting i randomly got the achievement.. i had been driving around with those items in my vehicle for a half hour... that's such a weird achievement.

Edited by Blue Thunder28

ive just got 75 jiggies and unlocked the final battle with grunty.. if i beat her will i b able to carry on and get the rest of the jiggies??
Yes, even though it says otherwise, you can go back to showdown town and get the rest of your achievements. And for the Ultimate Combo achievement I'm pretty sure you need a large tray or large box.