The Official Skyrim Bitching Thread.

Iceman9482

WTF is with Arniel, and why is he CONSTANTLY in the way?

Every time I go to fight something/someone, he pops up in my target health bar, and starts yelling at me, "Hey! I'm on your side!"

GTFO of the way. I AM THE DRAGONBORN, NOT YOU!

lulz

What I do is have them sit down on a bench and then I put buckets on their heads. Time out solves everything.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny I haven't seen or posted on this before.

My biggest bitch is having my level 72 game save crap out on me. I can walk 10 steps and it locks up. So, I had to make a second game. And I'm wondering WHEN, not if, this one will crap out on me.

I still really like the game and can't stop playing it but it's like playing Russian Roulette...when will I get the bullet?

I'm so sick of god damn glitchy quests! Oh you did that part but we'll just keep it as if you didn't in your journal and leave the icon on your compass. This is bullshit, can't finish a quest I'm on because the damn objective won't complete!

Oh and the god damn game FREEZING!

Edited by XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the bump. But I just feel like sharing my dislike for levelled items.

I've just come across a second time I've had to pause my progress through a quest line, because of the weird geek-OCDness in me wants the better version of an item.

Firstly it was College of Winterhold and it's Mage's Circlet. If I remember rightly, it wasn't that bad, I only needed to raise 2 or 3 levels. Just found a Bear and used Flames and then healed it for a while.

I'm now level 32 and doing the Main Quest. And silly me, I forget about the Dragonbane sword (although in my defense, this is the first time I've touched it), and now I'm at that quest where you can get it. I've got to raise 14 blinking levels(!) to get the best version. This makes me an unhappy gamer at the moment.