Achievement Trading Thread

Method

SSFIV AE PC Version Team Battle boosting

I only need to boost the Team Battle achievements....only those because it's impossible to do legit, when no one EVER plays it. However, I am willing to help others in the other achievements if they want to.

So please message me. My gamertag is JCDRANZER.

Edited by JCDRANZER

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently working on all the achievements and I don't mind giving away ten ranked wins in a row in exchange for a few wins towards c to c but primarily I want to set up a 360 team battle boost as no one ever plays this mode. I'm in central time zone u.s. and I'm only really able to work on this Sunday-Wednesday at any time as third shift makes its near impossible to do.

Tag is gam3p0t so just hit me up and we shall try to organize this

Okay, here's the trick with Team Battle, you only need 2 ppl. What I did was invite all the players I recently played to my lobby, most of them didn't realise I had invited them to a Team Battle, as soon as they join, press ready and they won't be able to back out, most of the time they will just play you but some will just quit out, either way, it helps for getting the achievement. I had been trying to get the Team Battle cheevo via boosting but it just never happens lol. So, I'm quite happy now that I got most of the Team Battle achievements.

The only ones I need are the lobbyist and ranking all the characters to a C rank. So yeah, I'm up with doing those achievements and I'll help whoever helps me out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got the game haven't even played it yet. But I'm looking to boost all online achievements with someone.

GT - Freizah

Also just wondering can you get all online achievements with just one other boosting partner or do you need 3 other people for the 2v2 team battle ones.

• 2 weeks later...