Failed to Connect to EA Online?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to play last night. First, my mate could play, but I couldn't. Then he left the game, and after multiple tries, I managed to connect. So I told him I could play, then, believe it or not, he tried and couldn't get on. Now tonight, neither of us can. Brilliant.

Both of us are in the UK, by the way.

Tried to play last night. First, my mate could play, but I couldn't. Then he left the game, and after multiple tries, I managed to connect. So I told him I could play, then, believe it or not, he tried and couldn't get on. Now tonight, neither of us can. Brilliant.

Both of us are in the UK, by the way.

Yep, everything is utter cunted.

I expect 0% server troubles for BF3 otherwise I will cut my balls off and individually hand-teabag every one of the staff at EA.

I will try this again....it didnt work yesterday. Who is you ISP (internet service provider) I have AT&T U-Verse:woop:

Turns out that wasn't really much of a fix, probably more of a coincidence :( I usually play at my buddy's place, which is "Windstream" (a local thing, branch-off of Comcast) and when I play at home it's Comcast. Either way, same problem.

I expect 0% server troubles for BF3 otherwise I will cut my balls off and individually hand-teabag every one of the staff at EA.

Hahaha... at this rate, we won't get to play the beta when it comes out because no one will be able to connect :blurp

I've been reading on the Battlefield Forums, and if you update your profile on the B:BC2 stats on the EA website then it can work... never the less EA what the fuck are you doing.

My friend has the same problem. He hasn't been able to connect for a few days now. Which site do you update ur profile? This one http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/login or this one http://bfbcs.com ?

My friend has the same problem. He hasn't been able to connect for a few days now. Which site do you update ur profile? This one http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/login or this one http://bfbcs.com ?

The first one. It's not a full proof way though. It only worked once for me then went back to not working. Others continue to do it and it continues to work for a little bit. Also try resarting your modem and that can help.

Really killing my buzz this is. Fucking so keen for BF3 and i cant even play the latest game! tcfgjvbhjnkml;

The first one. It's not a full proof way though. It only worked once for me then went back to not working. Others continue to do it and it continues to work for a little bit. Also try resarting your modem and that can help.

Really killing my buzz this is. Fucking so keen for BF3 and i cant even play the latest game! tcfgjvbhjnkml;

Thanks for the info. My buddy got it to work last night with the change the date trick. Hopefully it will keep working.

EA needs to get it together. Was reading the BF forums and there is quite a few players with this problem and EA isn't saying much about this issue. Hopefully you be able to connect to EA soon. I know I would be pissed if I couldn't get my BFBC fix.

Uggh, add me to the list of problems. Thankfully k only started having lag problems last night and only just am not connecting...boooooo. However a friend of mine said that if u play while nobody else is on your network it usually works.however not for me.

I havent even bothered trying for the last week an a half, thought it gave me a perfect reason to just chill out and explode some heads in Fallout: New Vegas. It really is infruitating me though, especially when i watch one of the many AMAZING montages by QuanticMedia. (Youtube them.... unbelievable, not advertising i dont have in relation to them)

I got on last night for the first time in 2 weeks. It felt so fucking good to play it, i was a wee bit rusty though cause i had been playing CoD/Fallout in the time being, characters move so much differently. I jumped on the opportunity and played for about 2.5hrs before i started getting in some horrible matches (2 were empty and the others were 93% snipers) so i took it as a sign to stop.

Ok so this is getting even more pathetic by the day. My dad who is an avid gamer also and plays his games downstairs literally 20ft away from my xbox console, can log in no problem. To all ea stuff! Seriously beyond a joke now

Oh and just unplugged my 360 took it down n tried it and logged in no problem. Brought it back up and tried again and nothing. There literally no difference in how our consoles are set up whatever.

Edited by Rory101Airborne