Achievement Discussion

Creech

• 9 months later...

I really like the way they set up the trivia section with the questions coming at you randomly and the answers always switching up. It makes it more of a challenge than just looking up the answers online. On the downside there are many, many questions that I had no clue the answered to. It took alot of trial and error but I finally got the 5000 points with 2 seconds to spare. Alot of guesswork and remembering which guesses were right as I played and replayed this trivia game.

Hide and Seek.

does anyone know how to get this achievement?? There must be something im missing.

I can't push the lion statue fast enough without activating the other statues.

For anyone else still wondering about this achievement, you have to push the lion statue and then run away from it once the eyes open on the Face statues, once the eyes reclose push the Statue some more and run again once the eyes re-open. just recycle and repeat this step til you connect both statues. Thanks to Tower Bridge for the tip.

For anyone else still wondering about this achievement, you have to push the lion statue and then run away from it once the eyes open on the Face statues, once the eyes reclose push the Statue some more and run again once the eyes re-open. just recycle and repeat this step til you connect both statues. Thanks to Tower Bridge for the tip.

Thanks for posting this here! I couldn't find any info from the PS3T forums, and no one else seems to have this game when I checked Youtube and other forums.

Anyone know the key to getting an A rank on the level of Santa Prisca, where you need to disable the Manta sub?

Also--feel free to add me, if you're interested in playing co-op. Just send a message first to let me know where you're from and what it's about, as my friends list is usually full.