Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all this time, they still haven't fixed the Banshees that get stuck behind the mountain in Episode 3 - Chapter 4 of Spartan Ops.

10 minutes wasted while that thing keeps crashing into the mountain till it blows up. Oh, what fun.

p.s. morons and their tbagging. yeah tbag for every kill than get killed in the middle of it or shortly after because you're not paying attention. the dumbest people tbag. if you do it, kill yourself.

Edited by tripleb2k

CTF used to be my favorite, but now it's all about ppl camping kills with the new infinity ctf game type. Its always the same damn map exile with inifinity ctf. Now ppl have more of a reason to sit back and camp while they obtain a ordanance drop.

What is the obsession with the Exile map? Is it because there are no Mantis'? Is it the Banshee whores that always vote for it? I don't get it. I don't know why people want to play on the same map again and again and again.

I agree so much, only started playing online within the last week yet about 75% of my matches have been on exile. Seem to be alot on big time vote just to get the scorpion and then never make any attempt to get it.

The tiniest bit of lag or issue with the host means I have to look around for my ordinance. Fine...oh, look some fucktard on my team stole it. Can't betray him! And there's no medal for it so I can't avoid the fag if I forget his name! Yay!

Had a CTF match earlier this afternoon where everyone else but my friends and myself were left to deal with 5 people really early in the match. The JIP is absolute shit when I want it to do something, but the other teams I play against get somebody right away. This is the last straw. After I get 1000 completed games, I'm not coming back to Halo 4 until a new DLC comes out.

I just missed out on 30,000 XP for the monthly challenge because I finished a specialization after the last match I needed for it. A couple thousand XP from the match itself put me over the top, then I figured when I picked a new specialization I'd get a nice little immediate boost to it. Nope. I'm pretty sure that was the case when I hit level 50, but apparently not when I hit 60.

Just noticed this thread, had to say something.

Firstly I loved every halo game except halo reach/halo 4.

The campaign pissed me off to no end just like in reach due to the lack of suprises, feeling like everything was linear so when halo 4 came out it felt worse due to less enemy's, their solution to lack of them was to spam more promethean knights which wasn't hard but seriously reptitive. Then the spartan ops was all about running from A TO B just like the campaign, got sick of it on legendary. Half the spartan ops missions were mostly reycled from either the campaign or the multiplayer, even the flipping 5-10 missions which they claimed were new but instead we barely got any new one's, the rest end up being the exact same.

The weapon loadouts were terrible, the boltshot was stupid since it was basically spawning with a shotgun, the dmr is overpowered to the point where it has been over-used, ruins the flow of the gameplay, the plasma pistol is now everywhere which makes trolling more frequent, makes it impossible to have any fun in any vehicle, the sniper rifle is still horrible since halo reach due to the fact that it's not anti-tanks which makes getting in any vehicle pointless since there all like paper weight.

Anyway I could go on all day about how pissed I am at halo 4 but had to say something somewhere. Oh, I was one of the lucky people to buy the limited edition, buy it on release, play solo on legenday on the first week of release on my first playthrough.

Just noticed this thread, had to say something.

Firstly I loved every halo game except halo reach/halo 4.

The campaign pissed me off to no end just like in reach due to the lack of suprises, feeling like everything was linear so when halo 4 came out it felt worse due to less enemy's, their solution to lack of them was to spam more promethean knights which wasn't hard but seriously reptitive. Then the spartan ops was all about running from A TO B just like the campaign, got sick of it on legendary. Half the spartan ops missions were mostly reycled from either the campaign or the multiplayer, even the flipping 5-10 missions which they claimed were new but instead we barely got any new one's, the rest end up being the exact same.

The weapon loadouts were terrible, the boltshot was stupid since it was basically spawning with a shotgun, the dmr is overpowered to the point where it has been over-used, ruins the flow of the gameplay, the plasma pistol is now everywhere which makes trolling more frequent, makes it impossible to have any fun in any vehicle, the sniper rifle is still horrible since halo reach due to the fact that it's not anti-tanks which makes getting in any vehicle pointless since there all like paper weight.

Anyway I could go on all day about how pissed I am at halo 4 but had to say something somewhere. Oh, I was one of the lucky people to buy the limited edition, buy it on release, play solo on legenday on the first week of release on my first playthrough.

^Almost exactly me.

Lol. Pathetic. Spamming Knights? Sure...

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself. It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode, not a "new map every week firefight" mode.

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself. It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode, not a "new map every week firefight" mode.

So not promising 'new content' for something that was a dumped down version of firefight that was free this time, expects us to pay later seasons.............Sorry but no thanks.

The only story in spartan ops was those cutscenes that weren't even in the missions, the missions were extremely reptitive, lacked any need to improve and it wasn't as if the content came out every week since forced everyone was forced to wait for content that was already done while forcing everyone to wait for months for content that we already had then claiming it's new. :drunk I would have taken odst 'proper firefight' over reach firefight or spartan ops anyday. ;)

You continue to complain about recycled maps...yet 343 never promised a new map every week so get over yourself.

Also your answer to me buying the limited edition, paying for xbox live is just to 'get over yourself', sorry but I can't do that since your full of crap.lol

It's a story-drive, episodic Co-Op mode,
Sounds like you had a completly different game to everyone else since I remember all of the levels mostly being about running back, forth between switches and that was the story, the only 'story' was in the episodes, not in the missions. (Might as well have just been in a tv series without the pointless missions)

not a "new map every week firefight" mode.

Who said it was?

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr18/kaneswrath1/HaloFacepalm-1-1.jpg

Please say your joking.............Guy's who frequently teleporting to the point where it involves 3/4 of the game chasing, playing cat, mouse is not remotely fun, it's not remotely fun when 75% of the enemy's is the same enemy sheesh!

Edited by ronnie42

That everyone camps on the new dlc and are a bunch of butt buddies. Also, almost nobody uses the jet pack. I kept going negative trying to get achievements, but at least I finished them. Never playing the dlc again or at least until the dlc gets old and people stop playing like wussies.

LASO for the code - Enough said.

I do it for the Emblem :)

Completed Dawn, Reclaimer and Shutdown so far (multi-segmented). It´s hard but not impossible, thanks to the many skips the mythic community found.

The only mission that is a real pain is Infinity, espacially the holdout part, where you have to learn the spawns of the knights. but thats going to be my last mission.

What I hate is the lack of theatre in campaign. So many funny and awesome moments lost forever :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

You know what? FUCK PEOPLE THAT DON'T PARTICIPATE IN OBJECTIVE GAMETYPES!

I'm working on this weeks Extraction Challenge and I just went 7 matches in a row where not a single person on my team has done shit to help. I look at the final score and every point, activation, and capture was mine. On top of that I still have more points, more kills, and a better K/D than everybody else on my team. It's not cool when I'm carrying the whole fucking team and it's even less cool when we're losing because of that shit. I enjoy 1-site Extraction and it's one of my favorite gametypes now, but when people aren't going to participate it just fucks up the whole pleasure factor.

I've had a couple matches now where we were 4 and 0 and close to winning where I just said fuck it and went AFK. They didn't do shit to win, than sent me an angry message about being an AFK bitch even though I had all 4 captures. Fuck you asshole

Don't have any recent experiences, but CTF and the other gametypes are pretty much the same way. Fuck you if you're not participating.

Edited by DarkReign2021

I'm probably still going for lvl. 130 since I'm already at 122, but I'm actually eager to be finished with this game for much the same reason as you lot. My friends, who are decent players (not great, but very competitive, like me) who got sick of the game early on because of the awfulness of the non- competitive play in team modes, the joylessness of using the Promethean weapons, and glitchy mid-game spawns, etc. now force me to play this with randoms. Fucking lose all the time with randoms. Groan. Hopefully I'll get someone to boost the DLC and finish. So few people online anymore. Way to kill a series, 343.

Yes, I'm still pissed there's no FF, too!

Yes, the daily/weekly/monthly challenges are always predictably the same, which is a huge step down from Reach.

Yes, the boltshot is the least acceptable mode of dying in any video game ever.

Yes, I'm done bitching now.