Corruptible

Hallowed Be Thy Name

Ophthalmologist

Bona Fide

Ride the Worm

Pet Hoarder

A Knight in Shining Armors

Crafty

I also need Blacksmith and I'm Smelting! but figured I'd get those in due time.

Would appreciate if we go into your world for these. People tend to steal stuff from my chests -.-

No mic btw. So regular invite please.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working on a Hollowed world and a Corrupt world for anyone needing these. If someone wants to help by buying Corrupt Seeds and killing pixies for the Pixie Dust to make the Unholy Water and Holy Water respectively, this will help speed up the process. I use the ghost method to clean up the map to help identify where the hollowed and corruption starts right after killing the Wall of Flesh. I mainly need the Corrupt seeds since the Blood moon seems to come rarely. Message me if interested.

UPDATE: I have all the Armor for the "A Knight In Shining Armors" Achievement. Kudos goes to Xeren255 for the Souls to craft the armor as well as the metric shitton of Pearlstone to grind out the Hollowed world.

Edited by SeraphimAssassin
Update

Playing Terraria all weekending thoughout November. If anyone wants to join then send me a message at my gamertag. Gonna try to knock out the rest of my achievements. Also willing to help people with theirs also. Gonna start up a multiplayer world for anyone that wants to play if I get enough players.

GT: Obscurum Animus.

• 2 weeks later...

im looking for the hallowed and corrupt world achievement.

ive got all the pets and all the armor en most of the best weapens got all the souls(alot) .

ive got an entire world to plunder for that person because those are my last 2 achievements

GT: evil terrorr

Edited by evilterrorr

Hey I need help with the Corruptible, Hallowed By Thy Name, and A Knight in Shining Armors achievements. I have all the pets and all the old armors. Do we need all the new ones to unlock the achievement now? Message me or send me a friend request. GT: II Nicoya II

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going for hallowed.

I've ripped the corruption out of my world (1% - had it at zero but I think it randomly spawns a bit to keep it in the world), blown up most of the jungle (and some of the hell area) and am up to 30% hallowed.

I see this taking a few more days but I'm on tonight 6pm GMT and Sunday 1pm and if you don't mind coming in, duping some pearlsand and stacking it on the surface with me - or heading down to hell and blowing up everything with dynamite, then you're welcome to come in, help and share the achv.

You have to be high level though or else you'll just die constantly especially as I have a sky bridge for the sand dropping that occasionally gets hit by wyverny pricks.

EDIT: never mind. Done it now. Seems like a lot of people ask for this achv but don't want to actually help out with the effort. :(

Edited by PeaceSquid