Achievement trading thread

The Filthy Goat

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a buddy to get the teamwork achievement, playin all the freeplay challenges will happily go through the whole lot in around two hours with you. Please message me over xbl and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'm in the uk and am on eery night after 10pm really wanna get this done so hopefully there is someone out there who can help me out. Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

Ive heard from a lot of people that That's what i call Teamwork can NOT be achieved with an online partner, it has to be done with someone in the same room as you on Free Play mode so i'm currently doing them with my girlfriend in same room as it's giving her medals also on her profile.

The only achievement that is accomplished online is Just Like Being There, i searched for a random and found someone straight away and cheevo popped at the end of the level. Took 2 minutes :)

No offence intended here but i'm sure all you people can grab atleast ONE friend or relative who will just stand there or join in with you for an hour as a guest user. :p

• 2 weeks later...

just got the game today and looking for a partner in "That's What I Call Teamwork" and to a lesser extent "Platinom Nom Nom".

I'm aware that "Platinom Nom Nom" is more difficult to get but i'm more than willing to put some hours into this and i do find co-op easier for certain games.

GT is Lamb3ntSpartan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lookin 2 do these multiplayer achievements i got tues wed off so those would be the best days but i also get home around 7:30 on most work days so if ur in a rush to get it message me also id like to get this one outta the way so i dont gotta work on it. we could rap all the multiplayer ones up in one easy go simple 4 who ever is comitted. England area code. Gamertag Crash4200

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...