Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mythrush is my name and im on all the time and ill be down to help, very good at gta.

Ok, just make sure you send the others friend requests/messages.

Looking at the leaderboards I think it would be best to start with dealbreaker because I dont think any of us has beaten that yet. Probably best to go two in the heli, two by car and then two people suicide out before the final key card is picked up.

EDIT: Well I've actually just got the achievement, but it looks like you guys have got more than enough interested people to get it done without me.

Edited by DerEnglaender

EDIT: Well I've actually just got the achievement, but it looks like you guys have got more than enough interested people to get it done without me.

Saw your message today, thanks for trying to set it up.

send the other two friend requests.

So as of right now looks like

GORMLEY17 , Jeff 0ff , Vegas Chaos

Aim to be on tomorrow and when theres enough of us online we'll do it.

I'll add all you guys and mythrush and we can try if we're all on tonight anyway .... I might be on MW3 but can come off that whenever

How's it goin' guys? I'm looking to finish this game up and get the multiplayer achievements I need. I currently need to boost: Fly The Co-Op, Taking It For The Team, Top Of The Food Chain, Top The Midnight Club, Wanted and Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic. Send me a PM or an add and let me know if there are any boosting parties or avail players around and I'm down for any time. (I'm East Coast U.S. here)

GT: JBOND88

Just got the game back from a friend that has had it for about 3 years and I'm looking for people to boost all of the multiplayer achievements! The only one I have got is earn a rank, so I need a lot of them. Will help anyone else who needs it.

Thanks

GT:- Gman10692

Looking to boost Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (and then Wanted after that).

If you're interested, then send me a message. I will not be using a microphone, so message me all the details.

GT = Daemon300

Also, I'm almost always playing using the 'Appear Offline' option, so send me a message even if I'm offline.

Looking to boost Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (and then Wanted after that).

If you're interested, then send me a message. I will not be using a microphone, so message me all the details.

GT = Daemon300

Also, I'm almost always playing using the 'Appear Offline' option, so send me a message even if I'm offline.

I'm up for boosting those achievements. Message me on xbl if you want to set up some sessions