What % race you you nornally do?

EarthSpark

Sorry spelling in title?!?!?

Originally i thought 25/30% races- What a bore but last week i done my 1st 100% race- WOW!

Hungarian ring, putting in perfect lap after lap, TCS OFF ABS OFF AI 2nd from hardest everything else OFF.

Im still on my 1st season with Williams and WDC currently 2nd behind Hamilton. It was Hamilton, Button and myself in the race basically taking it in turn lap after lap to use DRS along the long start/finish.

The last lap i managed to over take Button around turns 8/9 then Hamilton went past at 10/11, I managed to pass him on the out side of 13 to get the win- Tence is putting it lightly. I used to enjoy games only for achievements but now playing for fun is so much better

Current GS 20010 on 12/12/12 whilst playing fifa 10- total coincidence!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It's a shame they took out they 3 lap races, my Dad loves F1 and I got him the game for his birthday but he never has time to do the qualifying and a race in career in the one go, just lucky they added Season Challenge but 2013 would be nice for the option back for 3 laps.

• 1 month later...

I'm enjoying 50% races, usually puts me somewhere in the average of 30 laps a race. For me that's a big jump, I used to be a 25% man for a long time, but as already said extending the race makes for a more challenging drive and if you start badly or lose positions through a mistake, you have adequate time to make it back.

• 1 month later...